Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Secret_Santa.png
It’s that time of year again everyone and it won't be too long before Christmas is up-on us. So, to join in with the festivities, we here at Hogwarts New Zealand have decided to run a Secret Santa gift exchange program. For those of you who weren’t here for Secret Santa last year here’s a basic run down of what it is:

The main aim of Secret Santa is to send some-one a gift, but not have them know who it was from. And it is that simple. The 'Secret' part adds an element of surprise to Christmas, and we all like surprises here.

Taking part:

Between now and the 05th of December, we are allowing sign-ups to take place for those of you whom are interested in sending some-one else a gift. After the sign-up period, an exchange list will be created; and each of you shall be contacted with the name of your recipient. After you receive their name, you will have a few weeks to create a gift. This gift could be any one of a number of things, such as a signature banner; avatar; animated picture depicting your friendship; a song; a poem; or anything else your creative mind can think of.

Ideally, the deadline will be December 18th to allow time for behind the scenes work, although some wiggle room will be available if I know beforehand. On Christmas day, a topic shall be made available; containing the gifts and who they are for. You will each then be free to glomp your Santa.

Can't submit?:

During this gift exchange, we would like you to keep your recipient a secret. As we mentioned, we like surprises. If you sign up to submit a gift, but some-how cannot do so within the given dead-line, we would really like it if you where to inform us of this; preferably before the 15th of December, so we may use a fall-back option. If you fail to notify us, then, in the interest of fairness, you will automatically forfeit your own gift. None of us wish for this to happen, especially at Christmas; so please make sure to plan appropriately.

Signing up:

With all of that out of the way, sign-ups are now open. Simply fill out the small set of questions; which will allow your Santa to better design your gift. Once done, simply enjoy yourselves during the whole event.
Questionnaire: said:
Code:
[b]Preferred name[/b]: 
[b]Favourite colour(s)[/b]: 
[b]Likes[/b]: 
[b]Dis-likes[/b]: 
[b]Additional information[/b]:
On behalf of MESSI, thank-you all. We look forward to the surprises on Christmas.

- Pattycakes

Preferred name: Nick, Nicolas or The Nicktator
Favourite colour(s): Blue, methinks.
Books
Candide, Le Petit Prince, The Heart of Darkness, The Great Gatsby, George Orwell, Kurt Vonnegut, Bible, Harry Potter, Shakespeare
Television
Criminal Minds, Doctor Who New Series, Futurama, The Mentalist, Rules of Engagement, How I Met Your Mother
Dis-likes:
Annoying things.
Twilight.
But I repeat myself.
Additional information:
HAVE FUN. <3

Preferred name: Nishma, Nishu
Favourite colour(s): Blue,& golden, green & silver
-HNZ
-Hugs
Series: Vampire Diaries & Smallville
Music: Taylor Swift, Justin Biber, HSM songs
Movies: Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, Disney movies (listing the ones suited here ;))

Dis-likes:
-too perfect things
-untidy things
- when i can't think of other dislikes

Additional information:
I like surprises, I know so does everyone else :)

Preferred name: Kaitlyn, Sir Kaitlyn
Favourite colour(s): Black, silver, teal, purple
Likes: Michael Myers (Halloween), Ghostface, Silent hill, cats, Disney, Snakes, Death Eaters, candles, my characters xD
Dis-likes: anything girlie, pink, poetry, lovey dovey stuff
Additional information: Nadda?

Preferred name: Julie

Favourite colour(s): pink, purple, black

~~Books: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Sookie Stackhouse series, Shopaholic series, Twilight,
~~TV/Movies: Harry Potter, True Blood, Glee, Buffy, How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Castle, Remember Me, Days of Our Lives, One Life to Live, Friends
~~Actors: Nathan Fillion, James Marsters, Mark Salling, James Scott, Robert Pattinson, Farah Fath, Shelley Hennig, Tom Felton
~~Music(not necessarily the artists): 80s/90s Hip Hop, Glee songs, Go-Go's, Guns n Roses, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Wicked soundtrack, Motley Crue/Vince Neil, Justin Timberlake, NKOTB/BSB

Dis-likes: Justin Beiber (because my daughter annoys me with him), annoying things, LOLanimals, opera music, rudeness, being cold, overly nasty/explicit lyrics in music (not into the swearing that much ;) )

Additional information: I love Christmas and totally still believe in Santa Claus. This is my favorite holiday. :D

Preferred name: Cyndi
Favourite colour(s): Red, Purple, Silver
Likes: Sarcasm, the moon and stars, reading, good quotes and funny jokes
I also really like Snoopy and the Peanuts Gang and anything Joker/ Harley Quinn related from Batman
Book-wise, I like the Hunger Games, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies ;) , anything by Edgar Allan Poe, graphic novels (Walking Dead and Y:The Last Man are two of my recent faves). With television, I like: Supernatural, Modern Family, Fringe, The Amazing Race.
Dis-likes: Pink, frills, lace...
Additional information: :) Have fun!!

Preferred name: Beth, Bethy, Red.
Favourite colour(s): Green/silver/any colour but pink.
Likes: (I'll keep this short) Anything Harry Potter (especially Quidditch ♥), Doctor Who, riddles, puzzles, the moon, werewolves, books, woodland, animals, tinsel, snow, glitter. :abby:
Dis-likes: Twilight, Justin Bieber, High School Musical, Hannah Montana, pink.
Additional information: :wub:

Preferred name: Ana
Favourite colour(s): Black, Blue, Red, Purple, White, Green
Likes: Harry Potter, Horror, Eragon( and it's extentions), Starcraft, gaming, Funnies (Dark humor sometimes), Emilie Autumn, Xandia, Abney park.
Dis-likes: Anything way too flashy (Eg: fast moving gifs, over crowded siggies, headache inducing glitter..)
Additional information: Nothing that matters :D

Preferred name: Jessye
Favourite colour(s): Pink, Black, annnd White
Likes: Harry Potter, Glitter, Cats, Death Eaters, Snow, Gifs, Avatars, Roleplays, Anything with my HNZ characters in/on it, Family Guy, Music, Zebra-print, Certain Types of Fanficiton, Graphics, Animals, Disney, Anything Girly in General.
Dis-likes: Justin Bieber, Twilight, Extremely Flashy things, Anything cruel towards animals.
Additional information: Go crazy and have fun! ♥

Preferred name: Kelsey
Favourite colour(s): Blue, Purple, Black, and Silver :D
Books: Harry Potter, Of Mice and Men [♥], The Time Travelers wife, HUNGER GAMES, The secret life of bees, Anything by Ellen Hopkins.

TV: Weeds, Family Guy, Dead like me, Unwapped [Food :D], 1000 ways to die xD

Wow... I really don't watch much TV xD

Dis-likes: Twilight, anything too cutesy, spiders and snakes
Additional information: HAVE FUN ^_^

Preferred name: Amanda, Manders, Mandrake (Estrella works, too)
Favourite colour(s): Purple, black, red, blue, silver (don't need all of them =)) )
Likes: foreign languages (especially Spanish :wub: ,) writing, books, HNZ related-things
-----------Movies: Inglourious Basterds, The Silence of the Lambs, Kill Bill
-----------Music: Sinead O'Connor, Nightwish, Lady Gaga, Jewel
Dis-likes: Inappropriate stuff. (I love funny, but keep it clean please.)
Additional information: ¢¾

Preferred name: Teigs, Tigger, Teiggybear
Favourite colour(s): Blue, Black, Red and violet.
Likes: Adam Lambert, Harry Potter Related things, stories, poems, Avatars, Gifs, Christmas, Eragon, HNZ, MTV, Jewllery, Doctor Who, Torchwood, Modern Family, Taylor Swift, Werewolves, Smileys, Japanese and Italian, Glitter and Sparkles, Riddles and P!nk.
Dis-likes: Vegetables, justin Bieber, snakes and spiders, animal Cruelty, James Blunt and the colour Pink.
Additional information: Let loose and go wild :)

Preferred name: Stehanie Steph or Stejamoe
Favourite colour(s): Coral-Red :) Blue-Green
Likes: Darren Criss, Skandar Keynes. Harry Potter and company(aka friends). Narnia and everything involved there. Music, mostly aucoustic stuff TURTLES!
Dis-likes: monkeys,
Additional information:nah

Preferred name: Ilana, The Lanaphant, if you've made up your own nickname for me that's fine
Favourite colour(s): Rainbow and pink
Likes: Rainbows, space, sparkles, humor, all things Harry Potter, stories, poems, animations, emotes, chocolate (cake, especially), animals (zebras, especially), graphics, photography, riddles, plays on words, music, fruits (strawberries, watermelon, etc.), jokes, magic, the show Glee
Dis-likes: Justin Bieber (most important dis-like), animal cruelty, cruel jokes
Additional information: If you give me air, I'll be happy. But please try to do better than air. Of course, if the most creative thing you can come up with is air, that's fine. Have fun!!!

Preferred name: Alexis and G(a)linda.
Favourite colour(s): Green, blue and light purple.
Books: Harry Potter, doy! Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West, Son of a Witch, A Lion Among Men, The Stone Angel, The Gathering, A Fine Balence, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, The Handmaid's Tale, Agnes Grey, Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights.
Movies: Any of the Monty Python's, Silence of The Lambs, The Red Violin, Moulin Rouge, Billy Elliot, La Vie En Rose, Becoming Jane and every Disney movie except for Aladdin.
Others: Musicals (specifically Wicked, Spring Awakening, Billy Elliot, Cats, Les Miserables, Jesus Christ Superstar, Godspell, A Chorus Line and West Side Story), Plays, Martial Arts, Art, Skiing, EPIC graphics and Nerdfighteria!
Dis-likes: Birds, I'm deathly afraid, ngl, Twilight trilogy, ass hats, LOLCATS, Lady Gaga and Will Smith.
Additional information: Happy Holidays!

Preferred name: Caysi, Cays, Cassandra, Chalmers, Cee Cee,
Favourite colour(s): Purple, Black, Silver.
Likes: Animals, art, snowboarding, skating, swimming, baseball, COOKIES.
Movies: Harry Potter, Due Date, Rocky Horror Picture show, anything funny.
Books: Anything scary, horror with a twist of love.
Dis-likes: Justin Bieber, mushy gushy lovey dovey love, pain, blood, stupid people, annoying people, snakes.
Additional information: Have fun :)

Preferred name:
Missy
Favourite colour(s):
Rainbow, Purple, Turquoise
Cupcakes, Sparkles, Ponies (oh I'm so lame!), Crayons, Harry Potter, Stargate Atlantis, Neopets (I'm still lame), Photography, Singing, Music, Smiles, Candy, A Very Potter Musical, HNZ, Blogging, Movies, Scrapbooking, Camping
Dis-likes:
Cruelty to Animals, Spiders, Bugs...Spiders...Bugs...oh and...Insects, Chillis.
Additional information:
Dear Secret Santa,

I've been very good this year.
I have kept my room tidy and I have managed to achieve good grades this year
all I ask for christmas this year, is something that you think is awesome.
I am happy with anything.
I still believe in you Santa! ((I actually don't but. hey!))
Missy.

Preferred name:
Mike
Favourite colour(s):
Blue, Green
Harry Potter, CSI (Miami and NY), The Mentalist, School of Rock, HNZ, Grey's Anatomy, Stephen Fry
Dis-likes: Silence, snakes, onions,
Additional information: Have fun! :lol:

Preferred name: Emzies
Favourite colour(s): Purples, blues, those type of cold colours.
Likes: Harry Potter, Supernatural, Books, Photography, Sunny hot weather, StarKid Potter. HNZ.
Nerdfighting. Misfits.
Dis-likes: Twilight, Twilight, Twilight. Vampires. (no his name is not from TVD, It's actually an old German name, that I liked.) Justin Bieber, snow, ice. School. B!tches. Spiders.
Additional information: I'm Watching you..................
No, But have fun with it, it'll be awesome no matter what!

Preferred name: Donna
Favourite colour(s): Gold, Black, Red
Likes: Singing, Harry Potter (Fred ♥ ), Music, God, People, Laughter, England, Sparkles!
Dis-likes: Bugs, Sadness, Pink, things that are crude, anything with more than four legs!
Additional information: Have fun, go crazy and I'll be happy ^_^

Preferred name: Katie, KT, or Kit Kat
Favourite colour(s): Pinks and blues (mostly light, soft colors like pastels)
Likes: One Tree Hill (as if most of you didn't already know that :tut: ), Supernatural (again... :tut: ), Sophia Bush, Jensen Ackles, James Lafferty, 80's music, old movies, reading, writing, dancing (not well might I add xD ), things that are generally happy-ish in nature
Dis-likes: Mean things, Justin Bieber (kid needs to be smacked :r ), scary things
Additional information: Have fun :)

Preferred name: Ava. Ava Kadava is also accepted. ^_^
Favourite colour(s): Blue, teal and green
Likes: Harry Potter (duh), butterflies, stars/space in general, Wicked, StarKid Potter, pirates, ninjas (I support both sides), Starwars, The Force, Doctor Who, Glee, GLITTER, Monty Python
Dis-likes: Twilight, vampires, Justin Bieber
Additional information:
Giant mushrooms are not friendly, and therefore should NOT be approached. Or they may eat you... :)

Preferred name: Helena? Or whatever nickname you want to draw from that. xD
Favourite colour(s): Blue, sometimes green. Mostly blue.
Likes: Music (The Strokes, Best Coast, Surfer Blood, Devendra Banhart, Fleet Foxes, Wavves.. I could keep going but I'll stop there :p ), those drawn face memes xD , Andrew Garfield + Jesse Eisenberg (their bromance is adorable), funny things, moviesssss (Almost Famous, Across the Universe, the Social Network, etc etc), song lyrics, hippies, beachiness.
Dis-likes: Neon colours, too much blinding glitter, in-your-face-ness.. I'm more of a chill person.
Additional information: Thank yoou. :wub: Okay, that's more a comment than information.

Preferred name: Brock
Favourite colour(s): Black purple
Likes: reading, visual media, graphics, nice people, animals, doodling (drawing) , hairspray , crazy looks. Lady GaGa
Dis-likes: anything pink or talks too much
Additional information:
Loves people ♥

- Brock - :hug:

Preferred name: Kait or Kaitlin

Favourite colour(s): glitter though people say it isn't a real color :tut: other than that...pink, blue, green, I like most colors

Likes: Uh...the beach, snow, sparkly and shiny things, Disney, the Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift because she sings about my life, Scarlett O' Hara :wub: Rhett Butler :wub: , Pride and Predjudice

Dis-likes: Snakes- I absolutely hate them

Additional information: Kiera is my main character so if you create something HNZ related then its probably best to use her, if you don't want to use her but still want HNZ then use Alianne Cooper. I'm sure whatever you create will ROCK! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back