Secret Santa 2013

Patricia Styx

OOC First Name
Pattycakes!
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Tail Hair of a Male Unicorn | Willow Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Gold Dust
Hello everyone and Merry Christmas, officially.

Yes officially Christmas Day here in the GMT (I apologise for the slight lateness, especially for those where it’s no longer Christmas Day :( ) as such it's time for Santa to deliver all of the lovely people from HNZ their presents. Over the past few weeks' people have been working hard on completely presents for their recipients and I want to take this time to thank each and every one of you for your hard work on all of these presents and I'm sure it's going to mean a lot to whomever receives them. I would also like to thank you all for making this another very successful Secret Santa and I look forward to do it again next year!

Without further ado, here are your presents: ENJOY!!
Click for Gift

Click for Gift |
OOCOut of Character:
Weird Al Yankovic I am not, but I hope you enjoy a good laugh with this. You said you were a fan of music...hope this song doesn't ruin that for you. xD

Merry Christmas!

(Sung to the tune of "Get the Party Started" by Pink)

You're waitin' up so he better get this party started/ You're lookin up so he better get this party started

Get this party started on Christmas Eve night/ Everybody's waiting for Santa to arrive/ Sendin' out the message to all of your friends/ He'll be looking flashy in his Mercedes Benz (carriage :p )/ You want lots of presents, check your list full o things/ You can't wait for presents wrapped with tinsel and string/ You're waiting up so he better get this party started/ You're lookin' up so he better get this party started

Coming down the driveway/ His car(riage) jams to the beat/ Movin down the west side/ He'll be checkin' the scene/ Rudolph is freakin' as he's comin' up fast/ He'll be burnin' rubber so you better not pass /Pull up to the bumper, get out of the car(riage)/ License plate says Stunner #1 Santaaaa

You're waitin' up so he better get this party started /You're lookin' up so he better get this party started /Get this party started

Lookin' round for cookies as he enters the room/ Chillin' for a moment 'fore he sets to go zoom/ Kicking up his feet when he takes a seat/ Everybody's waiting and they're waiting for him /He's the only Santa, you know he'll be here/ He'll be your connection to the party time

You're waiting up so he better get this party started/ You're lookin up so he better get this party started/ You're waiting up so he better get this party started /You're lookin up so he better get this party started....

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift

Click for Gift | Click for Gift

Click for Gift
Click for Gift

Click for Gift | Click for Gift | Click for Gift

So that's it for another year guys. Hope you all enjoy your gifts, thanks again to everyone who took part this year and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

- Pat

Patricia Styx said:
Click for Gift
[ol][li]That's amazing.</LI>
<LI>[li]It's a good thing Cyndi's always on the lookout for evil Nick. He always tricks me into thinking he's the regular version. :o[/li][/ol]

Milan: Thank you so much for the gift! It was hilarious and awesome! :hug:

ahhhhhhh thank you so much Emzies!

Thank you Annaleise! It's awesome! Merry Christmas everyone. :D

That's teigs :3
It's adorable and kinda creepy tehe

Kait, thank you so much! I love it! Thank you!

And Zach, I'm glad you like it!

Merry christmas everyone.
Thank you cyndi :elf: that is awesome. I am about to listen to the song/ find an instrumental version on youtube and read along.
and thank you santa Pat :santa: for once again organising this and making it go so smoothly. Merry christmas.
I have also been nosy and unwrapped all of the presents :r they all look awesome.

Thanks Donna :hug: :santa:

Everyone's gifts are way awesome ^_^

woot! Thanks Livvy! And perfectly fitting for the time of Matt leaving as well!
Glad you like it Ash!
Merry Christmas everyone!

Thankyou so much Mia! Merry Christmas everybody! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back