Secret Relatives!

Well hey! I joined in early, lol. Drama is such fun. I like keeping all my characters connected to each other, lol.

Of course Sapphire is in an orphanage and I've got a nice plot twist with that I'll reveal about the woman who left her there later, but for now she's just discovered that she has a twin brother named Onyx. I'll have a cousin reveal later possibly but I'm still working that out

Dan, I volunteer as tribute :r

i think i have had a couple of these plots, or rather one clear one, and one sort of one.

the clear one was Elvera and Eden. in one very eventful thread Elvera, graduated, found out she was a seer after all and found out that she had a twin. (i can't remember exactly which order it happened in)

another one was Morgan and Maya denero. they didn't really know each other much before the thread but they soon found out that they were aunt and niece.

Willow Cullen said:
i think i have had a couple of these plots, or rather one clear one, and one sort of one.

the clear one was Elvera and Eden. in one very eventful thread Elvera, graduated, found out she was a seer after all and found out that she had a twin. (i can't remember exactly which order it happened in)

another one was Morgan and Maya denero. they didn't really know each other much before the thread but they soon found out that they were aunt and niece.
That extended from Morgan and Gwen being twins too. :lol:
And then Briar becoming parting of the Marerga family. Loved that. :D

Sam Mackintosh said:
Dan, I volunteer as tribute :r <i></i>
I only just saw this. :r

I've never done this before. Seems like a fun thing, so I'm not saying that I'm never gonna do this :shifty:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back