Emmanuel Okoye

budding historian | joyous

Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curly 10 1/2" Rigid Elm Wand with Augurey Tail Feather Core
Emmanuel had put a bit of effort into his costume, getting someone to partly freeze some sheets to make them look like paper or parchment, and he was wearing that as his costume. It was perhaps a little odd as a costume, but he thought it was fun and played into the fact he liked essays and was very Ravenclaw. But he liked it, didn't mind having this be his costume, having it be a little odd. He thought it was fun, and that was the whole point. It helped, too, that it hadn't been done by buying anything, it was some magic and some holes in sheets he'd get a house elf to fix later. He went straight for the snacks table, intended to pick up a couple before going to one of the piñata's to try to break it open to get even more fun snacks. This would be fun, and he was sure he'd met someone else and hang out with them.

Emery wasn't all that intersted in Halloween or dressing up, but he had chucked a mask into his trunk just so he could go to the dance with at least something spooky to wear. All he had was a creepy skeleton mask, so he didn't bother trying to enter the costume contest. Instead, he looked around for good snacks to eat. He scanned the hall for anyone familiar, spotting Emmanuel nearby. He wasn't sure if the boy was his friend, but he was someone he liked to speak to. He definitely liked him most ouf of his entire dorm. He reached over to grab a cupcake, then joined the boy at the piñata. "Shouldn't you be blindfolded?"

Emmanuel was looking at the piñata and looking at the nearby table with the items on it, he would need for it. Before he could go to them, he was joined by his friend and roommate Emery. "I should be," he said with a little laugh. He noted that Emery was dressed or at least had a skeleton costume. He thought that was a cool costume. "I like your mask," he said motioning to it. He then reached to the table and took the blindfold. "You'll let me know if I'm about to hit you right?" he said jokingly but was also hoping that Emery would keep him from hitting too far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back