Scolded By The Moon, I Was Toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew Spinnett said:
Okay well as you know, i have Libby. They could always end up being close friends again? I know they've been through alot, especially alot of fights etc in the last few years, but maybe their old years could come back :p I really want Libby to be part of a group, so the GG would be awesome :D Plus, she's changed to durmy from a puff' so she's already feeling slightly darker -shrug- maybe Larissa could... encourage her xD

I also have Andrew, but you already know about him :p I have sage too, although i can't remember how old she is. And i'm not sure if she has a personalitly yet... but anywho xD
plus you know, libby ♥'s quidditch :o

Pibs- Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Mayhaps. 8D I think that in public, Larissa will treat Liberty kinda like she used to, but behind the scenes, they can go back to old ways. :D
And, yes, I have considered the GG, so I will think about that, as I am doing with others, and I will PM you about it ^_^
As for Andrew, I started an RP and.. yeah. xD
Yes, I will also take Libby's ♥ for Quidditch into account. ;)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back