OOC First Name
Daphne
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Straight (Nell)
Jasper felt pretty cool in his costume, and grinned as he walked around the great hall. His plan for today was to scare someone, as Halloween seemed a good time for that. He was completely hidden behind the mask, so that meant he could get up to some mischief and probably get away with it. At least, it was a bit more likely. He looked around, trying to find a good place to hide so he could pop out and scare someone. He walked past some of the decorations, trying not to be too tempted by the snacks at the snack table. There would be time for that later. Jasper turned his head just as a pop-up skeleton popped up next to him. Startled, he yelped and took a few steps back, then stumbled over his own feet and landed on his behind. He blushed behind his mask. It seemed whoever had done the decorating had had the same idea as him, and he had been caught off guard.

Lauren wasn't as excited as she was previous year. This year she went for a more scary look, she did her best though. She knew for sure that if her parents would see her this way they would be ashamed of her, but they were already so what was the point. And with Halloween you could wear a costume and she didn't want to wear nice clothes like Gabriella mostly did. She felt like a zombie also so this was a good costume, where she didn't even needed to pretend. The blonde walked into the great hall and quickly walked over to the food and drinks table. She hoped to see Aonghas or some other people she liked to hang out with, because she could use some distraction. Not making it to the quidditch team was another failure and Lauren felt more and more than she was a failure and that her parents were right. She could do nothing. But that wasn't something others needed to know. When she got some snacks inside of her hand she walked like a actually zombie very slow towards people and tried to scare them. But than she noticed someone in a skeleton suit it was kind of cool. '' Hey did you find your soulmate?'' She than said laughing to the person in the skeleton suit. It was a mystery who was inside and she liked it. It would be something for her too, but actually she didn't needed to wear a mask because she was already pretending and having a mask figurly speaking. She than took a bite of her snack that she had brought along it was a candy of a brain. '' Mmm yummy brains.'' She than said playing her role.

Jasper got to his feet and brushed himself off, glad once again for the mask hiding his face. A girl came up and made a joke, and he saw it was Lauren. Why was she always there when he did something embarrassing? "No, I was just pretending. For a joke." He said, trying to make his voice sound deeper so she didn't know who he was. He watched her for a moment, and snorted as she pretended to eat a brain. At least she stayed true to her costume. "I'm not afraid of zombies, I have no brain left." He said, then knocked on his mask as if to show how hollow the inside of his head was. He wondered how long he could pretend to be someone else with Lauren, or if she would recognize him eventually.

Lauren mostly thought of herself as funny. And the person in the skeleton suit was now a mystery. And she thought it was interesting. Perhaps she had to do a masker too, since she didn't had to pretend that she wasn't happy. But she couldn't hide behind a mask forever. But what was she doing right now? She than asked herself. It was hard, but better than anyone finding out what happend at home. She than looked at the person in front of her. He was doing a joke. '' Ok cool. Like jokes. Do you have more?'' She than asked curious. The brain candy tasted really good. And when the boy said he didn't got a brain left she grinned. '' That's too bad! I'm HUNGRYYYY'' She than said loud and made a move towards the person in front of her. The person inside would have brains, and she was kind of curious who it was. But she had to laugh about the person and knocking to the mask to show how hollow it was. '' Are you gonna show yourself or what? Pretending behind a mask? I'm sure there are some brains left inside somewhere!!'' Lauren than asked, she was dying to know.

Jasper liked that Lauren had no idea who he was, and wondered if he could get back at her for making fun of him somehow. But he couldn't really think of anything good. Maybe it was more of a long-term plan he had to develop. "Maybe." He said when she asked him if he had more jokes. "Not sure if you deserve to hear them though." He said, to cover up the fact that he couldn't really think of any. He laughed when she yelled about being hungry, and shrugged when she made a move towards him. "There's nothing for you here, miss zombie. I'm just some bones." He said, then waved his arms as if to show they were just bones, though all it really accomplished was that he... well, waved his arms. "What do you mean, show myself? I'm a skeleton, this is my skull." He said, though he took a small step back so she couldn't take his mask off. "I'm just dead, just like you." He liked playing games of pretend, even if they were becoming less and less cool the older they got. But on Halloween, they were surely allowed to goof around without it being weird or childish.

Lauren kind of enjoyed the secret stuff there was going on right now. But she was dying to know who the person behind the mask was. It would be so funny if she knew the person after all. '' Maybe?'' She than repeated and started laughing as the skeleton said she had to deserve it. '' What do I need to do Skeleton? Eat more brains?'' she than replied with a grin. And laughed harder as he said there were only bones. '' I can play drums with bones.'' The blonde than said. And she kind of watched him doing something what seemed like flying. And stopped laughing, that was not actually funny at all. They were both dead for sure, but she had a face and under that mask was a face. '' You can hide behind the mask. If you want to stay anonymous. But that is kind of acting like a chicken you know?'' Lauren than said and hoped the person would show him or herself because they didn't want to be scared or something. She than made a movement again and walked a bit like a zombie and tried to get someone in the crowd, but they didn't seemed to like it. '' Dead.. indeed. What do you eat mister skeleton?'' she than asked curious. Since she was always hungry.

Jasper shrugged as the girl asked what she needed to do. "Maybe you should tell me a joke first." He challenged with a grin. "Only then will I tell you one." He hoped he would think of one before that time, but wasn't too concerned. Jasper knew he was very funny. It would be easy! He snorted when the girl said she could play drums with bones. "Get your own bones." He joked. She really did seem to want to know who he was, and Jasper crossed his arms when she called him chicken. "I'm not chicken, I'm just taking my costume seriously." He told her. "Maybe you should have gotten a better costume Lauren." He let her name slip, not realizing it would at least reveal that he knew her. "I don't eat anything, I'm a skeleton." He added as if that was obvious.

Lauren grinned as the skeleton tried to dare her for a joke. She had been joking all the time. But she could figure something out. She knew the right joke right now and she wasn't sure if the skeleton liked it. '' Sure.. Easy.'' And she would get what she want and a good joke since the skeleton would not expect it she figured. '' Did you hear about the claustophobic astronaut?'' The blonde waited for a moment to what the boy was saying more and grinned challenging. And than started laughing shortly. ''.... He just needed a little space.'' Lauren looked at the skeleton and started laughing herself. She thought she was hilarious and she didn't cared what the skeleton thought. It was a joke he didn't said it had to be a good one. She was curious how much the skeleton could see her. Taking the costume seriously, that was what she did too but that wasn't a good explanation. The boy or girl inside was a chicken, didn't want to show her. When the skeleton called her Lauren she frowned. She thought for a moment and looked at her costume at how the person would know her name. And than looked up to the skeleton again. How could a person know her name, it wasn't like she was famous here or someting. '' How do you know my name?'' Lauren than asked curious. And than came closer to the skeleton. '' I have a great costume. And I don't need to hide my face. '' Lauren than said back to the skeleton. And than she frowned. '' That's boring. Food is the best. '' The blonde than answered back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back