Saying goodbye...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athene Perthro

I know that I've said this before, but this time I haven't told anyone in advance, so there is no one to try and persuade me just to make it temporary.

Athene is leaving HNZ - permanently. I won't say that I am, because I might hang around. Post in Off Topic occasionally, maybe stick around with my not-so-active characters. I think that I'd miss some of you guys too much not to check in from time to time.

There are several reasons for me leaving, but the biggest one is classes. Athene has failed this year, I can't catch up, and I don't fancy repeating it. That, and it's just too much work. I'm behind in real life school work because of it - I was actually spending more time on HNZ than my correspondence. She's also just not so fun to roleplay anymore.

And I'm not wanted here anymore by somone anyway. That kind of ruins the fun a bit, too =3

So, this is my goodbye. It's been a long time coming, but I've spent the last few weeks thinking about it, and I think this is for the best. I'll miss everyone, and everything, but I can only beg that some of you will keep in contact over MSN/Skype/Yahoo/Whatever.

You people have been, pretty much, my only friends this year. You've kept me sane while I've been ill. Seriously, I'd probably be back in hospital if it wasn't for HNZ. So I owe you all a lot - even those of you who I've only spoken too a handful of times. Thank you all so much.

*runs and tackles*

It's been really fun having Athene around. It's good to know that you should still be able to be around, even for the little things. =3

You've been one of my best friends on HNZ and I'm sad to see that character go. Hope it all works out for the best! I'm gonna miss you being on here, seriously!

Oh my goodness!!

I had to read that through twice to make sure that I was fully understanding what you were doing.

I really wish you didn't have to leave =((

Life around here isn't going to be quite as interesting (especially IC for Katalina)

I want you to know that i've greatly enjoyed talking to you on here as well as on all of our messengers and I do hope that you promise to keep in touch with me over some sort of instant messenger.

I'm going to miss you tons Athene!!

Do take care of yourself and I WILL talk to you soon!!

:-*

I now face myself with the challenge of expressing in words what no words I know can truly express, as this is clearly impossible, I request you simply bare with me at my feeble attempt.

You rock. You've done so much for HNZ even when HNZ wasn't benefiting you as much as it did other times. You made us this awesome skin when we were still using the Invisionfree default, you got us a custom domain name, you gave Alicia a custom email from it, you truly tried to repay every small thing HNZ did for you, and I think in many ways you did. For that all I have to thank you as you may not have gotten all the thanks you truly deserved.

I'm glad to hear that even with your decision for Athene to leave HNZ that you might stay, but I'm going to change that might to will, because I will miss seeing your random posts in the off topic board ,if you don't stay, so much. I know I can always talk to you on Skype and MSN, but with anybody who has come and gone and I had their emails, relationships seem to dwindle without the common interest remaining, I don't want that to happen between you and I.

I'll miss you, I'll miss the random RPs I've had with you, and I really hope you pop on here frequently or talk to me on MSN frequently... I guess I don't have anything else to say right now, but I'm sure I've forgotten a lot.

~Nick

I understand how hard it is to cope up with HNZ and one's real life especially when you have such good character involved in good Rp's.I will miss you very much and I had just been planning another Rp where we might fight or something but RL comes first.I wish you sucess in RL. :D Hope to see you on sometimes. :)

~Kasey

:-0 wow... *speechless*

well i truly regret that we don't know each other as well as i should hope, but in the few times we have RP'd and spoken randomly in the OT board, well i have come to consider you a friend.
i guess i've been gone too long to not have known that you created this awesome skin. and as Nick has stated, you've done much much more for HNZ than you are given credit for. thank you for everything.
i really do hope you stick around, even if it's only in the OT board. it's a shame that Blake won't see more of Athene though, and he will miss her somewhat.
wish you all the best for the future, and with school. maybe one day, however far that day may be, you'll return and most of us will still be here to welcome you back. hopefully.
goodbye... :(

ATHENE!

Oh my. It's just about breaking my heart that you're leaving. Sure, I don't know you all that well, and our characters haven't even met IC, but you're just so awesome. All the stuff that you've done for the site is awesome. And if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't have joined this site. So thank you, thank you, thank you.

Do hang around in some of your other forms, won't you? I know that you and HNZ have had some differences, and that it's been hard on you (school e.t.c.) But please visit in your other guises. Please =].

We'll all miss you, terribly.

But again, thank you. <3

I'll miss you and your cool banners that you made. Good luck with school work. See you around. :-h

Estrella, you're an awesome person and an incredible friend. I'm really glad that we can keep in contact over messenger. You're one of the kindest people that I've ever met, and one of the people that I'll miss most. Athene and Estrella could have had so many awesome roleplays in the future. It's really sad that I can't stay, just for that =[

Katalina, I loved all of Athene's and Katalina's fights! They were just so much fun. I've really enjoyed talking to you too, and I'm really glad that you enjoy talking to me. I always imagined myself as a real bore to talk too =]

Nick... where to start? I know that I've only ever fought with two people on HNZ, and that you were one of them, and I know that our only common interest, really, is HNZ. But somehow, I still consider you as a really close friend. I didn't want to tell you I was leaving beforehand, because I knew that you'd say something to convince me to stay. I'll miss you, too.

Kasey, thanks =] I wish I could stay and roleplay with you - I know that Athene and Kasey never really did roleplay much. There were so many people I wanted to roleplay with before I left, and I kind of wish that I had put more time and effort into roleplays over the last few weeks.

Blake, I was really looking forward to Athene and Blake roleplaying more often when I first joined HNZ. And then you left! It's a horrible coincidence that you come back, just as I'm leaving =[ Maybe I will come back, one day. I'd really like to think that I could.

Violet, I know that we haven't really talked much, but I also I know that you are an amazing person. Mature, friendly, and a great roleplayer. I wish that I had gotten to know you a bit better, and roleplayed with you more often. I'm really glad that you joined HNZ, and I'll miss you as well.

Jade, thanks. I'm really glad that you liked my banners =]

Caysi, I know that we hardly roleplayed at all, bu I really enjoyed that fight between Athene and Caysi at the start of last year. It was really fun =]

Wow. I didn't get a smiley face. ' =] ' >_<
:p
Thanks though :)

Athene. I refuse to acknowledge that you are leaving, cause you are not. Nope. Not going to let you leave. End of discussion. :D

(((Yes I know that Athene is leaving, but you better keep the others around here! I will miss you too much if you don't!)))

Wow! I"m taken aback. I"m sorry to see you leaving, I've been waiting for Athene to join my class, but I completely understand it. The school work can be very difficult to wade through sometimes and you end up missing the essence of why you love it here.

You obviously have made some very good friends here and I encourage you to pop in and say hi often. I'm sure you will, I didn't nickname this Crackwarts for nothing.

Good luck and see you soon. (not goodbye)

Athene, I know we haven't rp'd much at all, but the times that we have, you're so cool!

I wish you the best ofluck, and that you pop in, atleast to spam, every once in a while!!!! :D

Goodness another leaves, I'll be sorry to see you leave Athene. I know we mainly only spammed together and had a few moments on Gaia, which I have left go again unless the pming system here shuts down again.
At least you're not going entirely and we will get to see you somewhat.
Take care, look after yourself and good luck with the school work.
But most of all look after you...

Andy

ATHENE! If you leave who's going to throw mice at me??? I know we havn't talked all that much but honestly I'll miss you.... Good-luck with everything and come back soon!!

Athene,
Thank you for all you've done for the site, I love the new skin and the colors are so much better. It makes RPing more fun and honestly I didn't RP much before the skins were changed...very inspiring tones! :)
I'm sorry to see your character leave and I hope you will post in the OT boards often. :D
I wish you luck in everything you do.
~Cecily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back