Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Whippy Ebony Wand with Demiguise Hair Core
Augustus had said a hasty hello to Addison as he spotted her in the corridor, but he, unfortunately, couldn't spend the night with her. Not that he minded spending time with Ryan, it just frustrated him a bit that his best friend had basically forced him into it. He tried to push those feelings aside, adjusting his suit a bit as he waited for Ryan to arrive. Augustus grabbed himself a snack and a drink, glancing around the hall. He loved the Halloween celebration at Hogwarts, and he knew he would be sad to leave it behind once he graduated. It seemed like the decorations were slightly different this year, and Augustus was pretty curious about the forest in the corner. Maybe he and Ryan could check that out.

Ryan had been serious about drawing up a schedule for Augustus' time. It made things feel forced and uncomfortable, sure, but he didn't want to have to deal with Addison lurking around all the time if he didn't. And since it seemed like Augustus wasn't going to dump her any time soon, it was the best he had to work with. "You're.. stripe-y," Ryan said after a brief pause as he joined Augustus in the hall, grabbing some of the punch along with him and turning to survey the hall critically. "You know, ancient civilizations used to leave out gifts like food for the dead on nights like Halloween. Wonder if we leave some lying around we could get some of the ghosts to come hang out," he said, tilting his punch up pensively.

Augustus frowned at Ryan as he joined him, shooting him a glance. "I'm Beetlejuice." He said though he wasn't sure if Ryan was familiar. Probably not, if he simply called Augustus stripey. The way Ryan said a fun fact made him think of Addison and he quickly scanned the hall for her. "Uh, maybe." He murmured. "But I didn't bring any gifts."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back