say hello to the new one

nite

Hi all. i am new so i thought that i would stop by in and introduce myself.

My name is lucas i live in Denmark.

I saw this site wen i was surfing the internet and i wanted to try it out.

so now im here.

Hello and welcome, Lucas! Always good to have new members. I don't know if we have anyone here from Denmark. That's pretty awesome. ^_^
I'm Camilla, I lurk here a lot so if you ever want someone to talk to and ask plenty of questions of, don't hesitate to PM me (either as Professor Isolde Glasson or as Violet Bellamy).
If you have any serious questions, PM Professor Nicolas King and I'm sure he'll be able to help you out with whatever you need. :)
Looking forward to seeing you around the site! :)

Welcome and Camilla already said what i have to say.....

I'm Lexi, or Ashley (Don't want to talked about my our character) if you like to call me that way in OOC or PM's.

Have a nice roleplaying here!

Hi Lucas =)

I'm Pheebz, i can help you too =) hope you have fun here! it's great!

hey Lucas

Im sammy or as most people know me Arisa Havishmen but i also have Mist Brodie Fudge and Pearl Kanti. If you ever need anything or a nurse at the hospital wing PM me :D

Welcome to HNZ!! your gunna love it :wub:

Hey there Lucas! Welcome to HNZ! I'm Nick. ^_^
Denmark, eh? That's sweet. From Canada myself. :D

At any rate, as Camilla said don't hesitate to PM me with any questions or concerns you may have! I'm always more than happy to help people out. ^_^

~Nick

Hi, Welcome to HNZ! I'm Lexi, and i'm kind of mental, but wey hay, I enjoy life :p

Anyway, hope you enjoy the site, your gonna' love it!

Hi everybody! Im jhay from the Philippines. Im also new and i want to have new friends :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back