Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddalee Simon

OOC First Name
Hannah Banana
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
hello my lovelies,

so, as you can see from the title, Sanity has left the building. She'll be right back with the men in the white coats! o_O

Sanity has left the building because I have a million and one things to do, so I may not be on for a couple of days. I'll post again on here when I'm back, but for a few days, I'll be gone, and you will not want to see the state of my bag (the heavier it is/the more stuff I have, the more stressed/insane I will be).

Be back when the men in the white coats come back, or when the drugs kick in, or when all my assessments are handed in and done. Whichever comes first :woot:

Bye bye for now,
:wub:
Hannah Banana (and her very very very heavy bag)

We look forward to your return. ^_^
Best of luck with all you have to do. :)

The men in the white coats came in the door brandishing drugs, my school bag is lighter and I AM BACK!!! xD

...and will finally be able to catch up on all the stuff that has popped into my head in the middle of the night. hols are coming up for me, so that means plenty of time to RP.

i think i owe some people some RPing and explaining...Briar, Dan, Emmapants....so I best get on with that. hopefully they won't get together an angry mob - I'm not a very good runner!

Linda :hug: I had to look that up to see where it came from, but it made me laugh :lol:

Alright, Sanity is back and kicking (for now), so YAY!! :D See you guys lurking around and about! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back