Salutations

Makenna Morgan

Hello. Well I saw that there was a welcoming center to post in when you're new so I thought I might as well. My real name is Haydan Makenna Ann, which is where I got this character's name from. I know not very creative at all, but that was all I could think of at that moment. I've only been roleplaying for a few months now making this site only my second rp site. I know I'm not the best at rping yet but I hope I'm getting better.

I am actually 18 years old(Well 17 for five more days but oh well 18 for all known purposes). My younger sister actually got me into role playing and as the harry potter dork I am I was searching for a good harry potter rp. It just so happened that I saw this as an advertisement on another forum and fell in love =)

I'm a senior in highschool right now but next fall I'll be in college majoring in graphic design and minoring in dance. I think that is really about it. Don't let me babble on, which I can do for hours. It's nice to meet you all and really great to be here. I can imagine me spending some time on this site. Already today I've spent a few hours. =P

Welcome to the board, Haydan!
I'm Nick so that's what you can call me in all the out of character areas of the site. ;)
I'm sure you're a much better RPer than I was when I joined this site, so you're off to a better start than I was. :lol:
If you have any questions/concerns about HNZ at all never hesitate to PM me and I'll try my best to answer your questions.

I hope you enjoy your time here as much as we all do. :D

~Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back