Ryan And Alicia again

Throughout the day, Alicia's braided pigtails had come loose. Now her hair hung wet at her shoulders, clinging to the frame of her face. Both her and Ryan panted for air, each only having eyes for the other.

The moment just felt right, they were both soaking wet, and the sun was begining to set. He stared into her eyes, he wanted to kiss her, but he dident want to make her upset. He dident know what to do, so he just flotted there with her in his arms trying to think of what to do.

She could feel the air cooling off due to the setting sun but paid no attention. She could feel her lips give a slight quiver as she kept Ryan's gaze.

Ryan couldent keep his eyes away from her, they just gazed into each others eyes for what seemed like ever. Finaly he said "You must be getting cold, weve been in here for a while" he smiled at her still longing to kiss her.

Alicia could feel herself move slightly closer to Ryan. "Right. Cold," she said almost in a daze.

He smiled "Here let me warm you up "he said moving even closer. Now was his chance he looked into her eyes and leaned in and kissed her.

She had known it was coming, perhaps even urged it on, but it surprised her all the same. She felt her muscles relax and her body loosen. Sadly, she got a bit too lost in the moment and forgot to tread water. She went under, pulling Ryan with her by accident. Breaking the kiss, they swam back to the surface and she blushed. "Sorry."

Ryan smiled "Its ok", he helped her up on to the shore. "Well that was a nice swim" he said " But the kiss was a little short" he gave her a wink and looked back at her

She playfully pinched his cheek and winked back, sticking out her tongue. "That's what you're suppose to do. Give 'em a little and leave 'em wanting a little bit more." Flopping down on the ground, she gazed out at the horizon in awe. The Forbidden Forest looked much more beautiful in the gentle light of the setting sun, not to mention much less threatening. "Well, I think it's safe to say this has been a VERY productive day."

((Sorry, I have to go. I'm going to see CATS. Haha.))

Ryan smiled looking out at the lake with her. "It deffinatly was!"

((thats cool talk to you later))

"I know this is a bit random," she stated, "but I was just wondering.. what's your favorite time of day?"

Ryan laughed "Hum... i dunno i love night time because i feel very alive" he said with a smile "What about you?"

She continued to stare off into the horizon, and for a moment it seemed as if she had not heard his question. "Well... I love night because of the stars. It's so beautiful and quiet. But I think I would have to say I like the early morning best, when the sun is first starting to rise. Everything is waking up and becoming alive again. It's as if life stood still while we were asleep at night and is urging everyone back up for a new day." Alicia laughed a bit, "Wow, that sounded a lot more poetic than I thought it would."

Ryan smiled "It was very nice". he looked out onto the lake with the sun almost down. "Hey what do you say we stay out a bit later tonight, the stars are comming out, and i'm not ready to go in yet" he said blushing a little

Alicia was flattered once again. 'He's so cute when he blushes!'

"But Ryan," she said in a mock girly voice, "I'm ever so terrified to the dark!" Propping herself up on a nearby tree, she smiled. "Staying up later sounds lovely to me, so long as we stay as far away from the forest as we possibly can."

Ryan smiled " Don't worry, i wont let anyting get you!" he said acting tough. "He walked over to the tree and stood beside her, putting his arm around her. He looked at her then at the moon, "Beautiful" he said

It was odd how the sun was barely visible on the horizon and the moon was starting to become clear. Seeing both in one place made the sky look crowded. "It's a lot prettier out here. There aren't any lights or city noises to disrupt the night."

"Yeah" Ryan said, he wasent really paying attention, he was thinking about Alicia and how happy he was to have found her. "He moved closer to her and just gazed into her eyes

She knew Ryan was looking at her, but she kept her gaze at the stars. Trying hard not to smile, Alicia decided she would play hard to get for fun. She flipped her now dry hair a bit and sighed slowly.

Ryan could see she was trying to flirt a bit, "What ,Alicia you dont like me anymore?" he said in mock question. He looked her stright in the eyes then laughed, "I'm sorry, i coulden't help it" he gave her a hug, he almost went to kiss her but he held off, waiting to see what she said first

"Oh, no, Ryan. It's not you, dear. It's me." She paused and put her finger to her chin pretending to think hard. "No, actually, it is you." Smiling, she gave him a kiss on the cheek, not being able to keep up her game. 'Well that was short lived.'

Ryan smiled "Oh thanks" he laughed. He took her hands in his and just held her, it just felt good to be close to her. They stood there for a few minutes in silence, just staring out at the lake.

The lake was a pool of blackness with the reflection of the night sky. Stars shone brightly and the moon was a great orb of light. With her head on Ryan's shoulder, Alicia pointed toward a cluster of stars. "Look, it's the big dipper. I'm surprised we can still see it out this time of year."

Ryan dident know very much about stars and such. He decided to just play along, trying not to look stupid in front of her " Yeah, i know" he replied. Ryan looked down at her, with her head on his shoulder her said "Alicia, i don't know if i should do this, but i just can't resist" then with that said he leaned down and kissed her

The kiss took Alicia by surprise. At first her body stayed tense, but soon she let it relax. 'Okay. Girls. You all know this is the moment you have always dreamed of, always seen in the movies, and always read about in girl novels. Well guess what? It's happening to me!' Alicia thought to herself as the kiss continued. She was surprised at Ryan's tenderness, expecting him to be more aggressive. Because of their height differences, Alicia stood on the balls of one of her feet, the other foot raised off the ground into the air.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back