Ryan And Alicia again

A

Anonymous

Ryan walked down to the lake again and waited for Alicia.. He sat under the tree the were at last time and waited

Smoothing out her hair, Alicia walked toward the tree where she and Ryan had last sat before their departure in the Great Hall. She felt a bit silly because she had decided to braid her hair into two pig tails like she had done when she was a child. Hopefully she didn't look like a four year old again. Seeing Ryan waiting for her, she quickened her pace a bit. He noticed her and she waved, taking a seat beside him. "Hey! Long time no see."

Ryan gave her a wave and said "Hey!" then teasing her a little he said " Nice Pigtails..." he said with a playfull grin

Alicia pulled at them, feeling a bit silly. "Yeah, I thought I would try something different. Who knows if I'll start a new fad," she joked. "Maybe I'll take them out."

RYan felt bad about teasing her " No they look fine just like you do" he sid with a smile giving her a hug

Alicia smiled and blushed, hugging him back. She didn't think she would ever get over blushing when someone complimented her. "Well, in that case, I wont take them out." Pulling out a few pony-tail holder from her pocket, she grinned wickedly. "I could give you some, too, if you wanted."

'Or if you don't.' she thought, laughing to herself.

Ryan laughed, "Don't you think i might look a little, um girly" he said " And in case you forgot im not" he said flexing his arms, with a grin

"Oh, how could I forget?" Alicia asked, rolling her eyes and smiling. "But every guy needs to get in touch with his feminine side once in a while. I mean, look at Steel," she laughed. "I shouldn't tease Steel. He's a good guy. Do you know him?"

"Um, not really i've heard Kiera talk about him a bit but thats it" He said

"I'm surprised he's not the only thing she talks about. They're always together, it's adorable. I'm so used to being alone it would be odd, having someone always near by." She looked over at Ryan to see him frown and blushed. "I mean, it would be odd, but nice."

Ryan was talken a back by her comment " Well, um..." he dident know what to say
"Well.. I find it great to be with you" he said with a smile still slightly confused

Alicia felt utterly embarrassed. That had not come out at all the way she had wanted. Biting one finger and twirling her hair with the other hand, she drew her knees close to her chest. She could be so stupid sometimes, for someone who was tagged as so smart. Social retardation didn't run in her family, so hopefully her kids wouldn't have it. Maybe she just wouldn't have kids. That would save them the trouble of ever having to have such a lame mom. "So.. how were classes today?" she asked, trying to change the subject.

Ryan saw she looked a little embarresed " Alicia dont worry about it" he said with a smile " Oh i dident have classes today" he said.

((sorry i g2g talk to you later bye))

Great. Now she felt even more stupid. "Oh, right! I knew that. No one has classes today.." She hit her head on her knees and hid her face. 'Stupid, stupid, stupid!' Drawing her head up again, she half smiled. "I guess I need classes to keep myself from going totally neanderthal. Let me try that again. How were classes this week? I know you had those," she laughed.

(( Me too. Bye. ))

Ryan smiled "There were good, i've gotten all O's so far" he said " How about you?" he asked
Ryan got up and streched," hey you want to go for a walk or something?" he asked
hoping she would..

"I believe I have all O's as well.. Hopefully I do. If I got anything less on our introductions, I might be a bit worried about the rest of this year!" She smiled and stood, taking his hand in hers. "I'd love to. It's to nice outside to be just sitting down."

Ryan smiled " Ok then lets go" He said as she took his hand. " I dont know where were going, we'll just walk ok?" he said

"That's fine with me." They walked silently for a while, just enjoying each other's company and their surroundings. Alicia couldn't wait until the leaves started to change colors on the trees and the air grew crisp. It was always her favorite time of year to just go outside and walk. She hoped that she would still have someone to walk with by then... Alicia let go of Ryan's hand and slipped her arm around his, leaning her head on his shoulder, sighing. "This is ni--" Alicia paused, stopping in mid step. She hadn't noticed how close they had ventured to the forbidden forest. "I-I think we should go back."

Ryan noticed that they were close to the forbidden forest. He smiled and decided to tease Alicia a bit " Ohhh scared of the forest?" he said with a playful grin
"Alright then we can walk back this way" he said with a smile

Alicia laughed nervously, "Scared? Me? Of--of course not. I'm not scared of a bunch of trees."

'It's what's IN the trees I'm worried about.'

"No, it's fine. We can keep walking this way. I was just being.. over dramatic." She poked him in the chest, "I was trying to scare you." Hopefully her playful manor would be able to cover up how nervous she felt. They began to walk along the edge of the forest, Alicia closest to the trees.

"Alright then" he said with a smile "Let's go" He took her hand and ould instantly feel she was nervous. " Are you sure you want tot do this?" he asked " Cause we dont have to"

"No, no, it's fine." She forced a smile and held his hand tightly. Hopefully she wouldn't cut off his circulation. "Uh, do you mind if I sing a bit? I...uh... have a song stuck in my head."

'Right. Song. Good one,' she thought to herself. Out of habit, Alicia had always sung when she was extremely nervous. It wasn't all that great of a habit, especially if she was in the middle of a test or a quiet room, but it had always soothed her a bit.

"Thats fine" Ryan said , he wondered if she was a good singer. The entered the forest and heard a terrbile "SCREECH!!!" "Wow what was that?" Ryan said. He started to get a bit nervous but he wasent going to show this infront of his girlfriend.
The got deeper in the forest and heard a loud "AWOOOOOO", Ryan held Alicia a little closer and then said "Alicia i think we should get out of here" and with that he gave her a hug and then leaned over and gave her a kiss

Alicia began to mumble the lyrics to All I Ask of You from The Phantom of the Opera. With every out cry of some unknown creature, she increased her voice in volume. "Say you'll love me every waking momen--" A loud howl was belted from several hundred yard away and Alicia froze. She had heard about werewolves, but was almost positive that the grounds didn't have any. Almost. 'Besides,' she thought, I don't even know what a werewolf sounds like. It's probably just a--' A twig snapped nearby and Alicia shrieked, clinging to Ryan, unable to move.

((I just realized I wrote "A twin snapped" and not "A twig snapped". I feel sorry for whatever person I just snapped in two. Ooops.))

Ryan saw Alicia was frozen from fear. "Alicia jump on my back!" He yelled "I'll carry you out, come on" he said now shaking in fear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back