Ryan And Alicia again

Trembling, Alicia's eyes filled with fear. "I can't," she whimpered. "Ryan, I can't move. I'm too scared."

Ryan saw he start to cry. "Im sorry for doing this Alicia but..." He grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder. He ran as fast as he could and eventully he saw the light leading out of the forest. They were almost there when Ryan tripped on a branch, He was falling when he realised that Alicia was going to get really hurt from this so he turned over on his back and was going to let Alicia fall onto him. He looked up for a split second and saw that they had at least made it out, Then "Smack" They hit the ground hard.

She felt like a rag doll as Ryan threw her over his shoulder. Closing her eyes tight, she clung to him for dear life. Branches scraped their bodies as Ryan rushed from the forest. Alicia could now feel a bit of the warmth of the sun on her face. She was about to open her eyes when she felt her body being jerked forward. Realizing they were falling, she shrieked again. She embraced herself for the fall to the hard ground, but in a split second Ryan had pushed himself under her. Instead of hitting the ground, she landed on Ryan with a great thud. Her whole body ached, and for a moment she just lay there, breathing hard. She opened her eyes and looked up at Ryan, who's eyes were still closed. "R--Ryan? Are y-you o-okay?" she asked softly.

Ryan lay there still and couldent move. He could her Alicia talking and tried to nod
He oppend his eyes and looked at her. He tried to talk and said " Alicia, are you ok?" he asked trying to smile.

"Oh, God, Ryan!" She buried her head in his chest and flung her arms around his neck, which was responded with a grunt of pain. "Ooops, sorry." She rolled off him onto the ground and sat up. "Ryan, I'm fine. It's you who we should be worried about it!" He attempted to sit up and she pushed him back down without much fuss. "You should stay laying down. You hit the ground pretty hard, and I'm sure me landing on top of you wasn't a walk in the park either." Giving him a small smile, she brushed some of his hair our of his face tenderly. "Thank you. If not for you, I might be dog chow- or whatever it was that was back there chow."

Ryan smiled back at her " Your welcome, and trust me i would never let you become anythings supper" He lay there and reached out and held Alicia's hand " So your sure you ok" he said still conserned he might have hurt her

She rubbed her thumb up and down the side of his hand fondly. "I'm fine. Just a bit sore, bruised, and cut up." Alicia felt her eyes well up with tears at Ryan's affectionate smile and sincere concern. "Ryan, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. If I just would have walked the other way. If I wouldn't have tried to prove anything. Even if I would have just ran, you wouldn't have been hurt. I'm so, so sorry." A tear slid down her cheek and she brushed it away violently, trying to hide the on coming tears from Ryan.

Ryan wasent going to let her cry " Alicia its not your fault" he said "I know you were scared, i was to, the only reason i wasent frozen to the spot with you is because i knew i had to get you out of there, i wasent going to let anything happen to you!" he said trying to sit up. He looked deep into her eyes and he started to cry

Ryan's emotions caught her off guard. He was the first boy she had ever seen cry, next to very young children. She had always hated it when fathers had told their sons that big boys didn't cry. It was wrong telling someone that expressing their feelings was a sign of weakness, when in all reality showing ones true feelings was the greatest sign of strength one could muster. Once again she flung her arms around his neck, but this time more gently. "Oh, Ryan."

He dident know what to do, he looked like an idiot crying in front of Alicia but he couldent help it he was scared, and he just felt so passionitly about her. He dident know what do say so he jsut hugged her and tried to stop crying. After a minute he got himself togeather and looked back at Alicia " I'm sorry for acting like this, I just couldent stop thinking about how much you mean to me and how i would never what anything to happen to you, and plus i was quite scared right there" he said

"It's okay, no need to be sorry. I respect, and can relate to, how you feel." She gave him a smile and wiped away a remaining tear from his chin. "Missed one," she giggled.

He smiled glad she understood. "Aha, so i did" he laughed. He tried to stand up but quickly fell. "Maybe we can just sit here for a bit?" he asked knowing he wasent going to be aqble to move for a while

"That's fine." She took note of the distance they were from the forest and sighed. Hopefully she would never have to go in there again. They sat in silence for a moment, surely contemplating what had just occurred. After a moment, Alicia looked to Ryan. "Okay, I'm not really good at them, but would you like a message? I hate seeing people in pain, so I learned a bit about messaging a while back in hopes that I could help some people out. You don't have to have one if you don't want, though." Blushing a bit, she twiddled her thumbs.

Ryan had never had a message before but he sure wanted one espicialy from her " Yeah, that would be great!" he said with a smile. He dident really know what to do know so he waited for her to tell him what to do

"Okay, now lay down and tell me what hurts the most. I'll do all the work, but you're in charge of telling me if I'm being to hard or to gentle." She blushed at the wording she had chosen, but there wasn't really any other way of putting it.

Ryan laughed as he rolled over " Ok then" he said talking to the ground now. "Well my back hurts the most if thats any help" he said " And dont worry go as hard as you like" he said still smirking at the was Alicia had put it, but i guess there wasent really any other way of saying it.

"Okay, this may hurt a bit, but it'll be worth it. Trust me." For a moment she just sat there trying to figure out how the best way to do this would be. With him on the ground she couldn't stand to his side, and leaning over him while she was sitting would be much to hard. Sighing slowly, she moved to Ryan and straddled herself over his legs. Hopefully no one would walk by and get the wrong idea. Placing her thumbs on either side of his spine, she knead gently up toward his neck. "This is to help relieve pain and help you relax."

Ryan felt Alicia getting on top of him.Her hands moving on his spine felt really good and he was starting to relax. "Alicia i know that you are trying to help me, but im sure your not comfortable doing this" he said remembering there first date, But he wasent going to stop her if she wanted to continue with the massage

"That's sweet of you. But no, this is fine," she said, stopping for a moment and smiling. "This is all medicinal, remember? For the good of greater man, or however the saying goes. I just want you to feel better." She started again at the spine and slid her palms in opposite directions outward to the sides of his back, starting lower and working her way up to his shoulders. She could feel knots all over his back and applied as much pressure as she could without hurting him (to her knowledge).

Ryan was glad she wanted to continue. "Ahhhh, that feels good" he sighed " Alicia thanks soo much" he said hoping she could understand him. She worked up his back and he was feeling better by the second. "Alicia i thought you wern't good at this" he said " Well as far as i can tell your amazing"

She felt good that she was helping Ryan feel better. She had always wanted to be a doctor and help people with their ailments, but being afraid of needles had crushed that dream. This was the closets she would probably ever get to doing anything medical related. Blushing a bit at his compliment, she smiled. "Thanks. My cousin is into massage therapy, so she's taught me a thing or two." She moved up to his neck and rubbed them gently with the tips of her fingers. "You know, this costs you ten galleons per fifteen minutes. I'm quite in demand."

Ryan wondered if she was joking, hoping she was he dident say anything. He just sat and let her finnish the massage. He dident know when she was going to stop but he dident care this felt so good, and not just the massage just being with her.

((i'm sorry i g2g, i'll talk to you later ))

After about ten minutes, Alicia's hands were starting to cramp up. "Okay, break time." She stood up and stretched out her own sore muscles. 'I must be a mess,' she thought, whipping blood off of her cheek and feeling her tangled hair. Looking down, she realized she was still standing straddled over Ryan. 'Oops. Guess I'm just so used to being like that from horseback riding.' Moving up to Ryan's head, she crouched down to get a good look at his face. Once eye level with him, she realized that he had fallen asleep, or at least was starting to. She took this time to examine his face. It was dirty and cut, like hers, but already she could see a large bruise forming over most of his face. 'Oh, lord. It hurts just looking at it. Falling face first.. ouch.' She decided to let him snooze for a while as she examined the rest of her cuts.

((Night.))

Ryan woke up in dazed confusion.. 'where am I? he rolled over and saw Alicia looking at her hand, seeing her made him remember the forest and falling and.. the massage. "Thanks so much Alicia, i feel much better" He asid in a soft voice

Alicia jumped at the sound of Ryan's voice. It was rough with sleep and sounded much different from his normal speech. Smiling, she gave his shoulder a pat. "No problem. You think you can walk now, or do you want to stay here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back