Ryan And Alicia again

"It dosent matter to me" he said with a smile " I think i can walk, but if you want to stay here thats ok too".

As to reply, Alicia laid down on her stomach and proped her herself up with her elbows. She reached over to Ryan and rubbed some dirt off of his forehead. "I bet we make quite the interesting couple, don't you think?" She laughed, trying to imagine the pair they made. "I'm sure mom and dad would just love a picture of us looking like this. I'm sure that would assure them I'm doing fine."

Ryan smiled " I think we make a great couple, i love you" he said hoping he wouldent catch her off guard. Then he said " Yeah im sure the would love that, they'd think i beat you up"

Alicia's heart skipped a beat. He what? Did he just say he loved her? Was that even possible? So young, so soon? The word was tossed around so easily these days that the word "love" virtually meant nothing anymore. 'I can't love him yet. Not now. Not so soon.' She decided not to respond with an "I love you, too." hoping she would not hurt his feelings. It would hurt him more in the long run if she said it and didn't really mean it. 'Better late then never, right?'

"Even if they did think you beat me up, it looks like I held my own pretty well."

Ryan instantly knew he had made a mistake saying " i love you" and knew she woulednt respond. He wasent really hurt cause he knew the kind of girl she was and he figured she was thinking abou what the word love actully meant. " Yeah thats true" Ryan said trying to force a smile

"If you want," she joked, "I could get to some makeup to cover the bruise on your face. And anything else you might be needing. Lipstick, eyeliner, eyeshadow..."

"Oh yeah, i deffinatly need a makeover!" he said in a mock girly voice "And i'll give you a guys makeover, bascilly i'll push you in some mud and put a pair of baggy jeans on you" he laughed

Alicia giggled at Ryan's girl impression and spoke like a Valley girl. "We could, like, totally do you up! I have these bangin' hair accessories and this hot finger nail polish. You'll look so fine when I'm done with you." Stopping the accent, she laughed. "That sounds about right for a guy makeover. But that's not really the kind of mud mask I had in mind."

Ryan smiled laughing at Alicia's valley girl accent. "Yeah, i wouldent think so" He pictured Alicia coverd in mud trying to scrape it off. He felt something trickling down is head and put his hand up to get it away, when he put his hand back down it was covered in blood. "Oops looks like im bleeding" he smiled "well i might as well get cleaned up right now" he stood up and striped down to his boxers and ran toward the lake. "I'll be in the water if you'd like to join me for a bit" he said hoping she would. Then he took a leap into the air did a sumersault and landed in the water, splashing around waiting to see if Alicia would join him.

Before she could even utter the words, "Looks like it." Ryan had stripped down to her boxers. Alicia's jaw dropped as she hid her face in her knees and blushed furiously. "I, uh, don't.. uh... have my-erm.. swim suit." She yelled to him, her words muffled due to the fact she speaking into her jeans.

((Sorry for taking so long to respond. I forgot I was on signed on. Haha.))

Ryan heard her say " I dont have my Swimsuit" oh well he thought, it was worth a try. he saw around for a bit then jumped out. he ran back up to Alicia and said " Well that was refreshing!, Maybe next time you'll come to" he gave her a nudge. Ryan wasent really prepared to go swimming so he just sat down in his boxers and waited to them to dry.

((its ok lol i g2g anyway ttyl ))

Alicia kept her head in her knees as he splashed around, her face the same shade as a ripe apple. She felt him plop down beside her and gave his hair a little shake. Some of the water landed on her skin and she shivered a bit from it's cool wet-ness. Giggling, she poked his shoulder. "And maybe next time you wont have to go stripper on me. But that sounds nice. As long as we can go before it gets to cold." Sitting quietly for a moment, Alicia peaked at Ryan from the corner of her eye as he lay on the grass and dried in the sun. 'He looks good... CLEAN. I mean clean. He looks good because he's clean.' Standing, Alicia headed towards the lake. Sitting on her knees at the edge of the shore, she bent over and scooped up some of the water with cupped hands. Slowly she started to wash her face, glancing at the surface of the water every one in a while trying to catch her reflection. She felt a bit vain, but she wanted to see how she looked after the whole ordeal.

((That's fine. Night!))

((Oh, did you notice we got voted for cutest couple? Haha, right on!))

Ryan smiled and laughed " What you dont like all of this?" he said pointing to himself. Alicia got up and walked over to the waters edge, he figured he'd give her a few minutes of peace so he just layed back down and relaxed

(( lol yeah i did :p aha were totally gonna win))

Catching her reflection for the first time in her several minutes of cleaning up, Alicia winced. She had scratches all across her face, and though the water's reflection wasn't perfectly clear, she knew she looked quite beaten up. Glancing over at Ryan, she saw him look over at her. Smiling, she waved and stood to acknowledge she was done. But in her attempt to stand, her foot lost it's hold on a slippery rock and she fell. With a large "SLPASH" she landed in the water.

Ryan saw Alicia fall in and jumped in after her. He ran towards the edge and dove in grabbing her by the arm, "Are you ok?" he asked with concern

She coughed and sputtered with laugher. "I--I'm fine," she managed. "Just a bit--damp." Alicia was laughing like she had never laughed before. After a moment she composed herself and looked at Ryan's concerned eyes. "I'm sorry. I just needed a good laugh after all that, I guess. Even if it did take me getting totally soaked." She grabbed the corner of shirt and wrung out the water, giggling at the amount of water that she had "obtained".

Ryan smiled, glad she was ok. "Well now that your in, lets go swimming!" , He took her by the arm and spun her around in his arms, "See this isent so bad" he said with a smile

She squealed with delight as Ryan spun her around in his arms. "I haven't done that in years," she beamed, wrapping her arms around his neck. Looking down at her wet jeans and t-shirt, she decided that not swimming would be pointless. Removing her arms from around Ryan's neck, she bent over, took over her shoes, and stuck her toe in the water. "Hmm... I guess this will do," she wily smile.

Ryan was glad she had began to have some fun, He leaned over and wispered to her "Alicia i don't know about you, but i'm so glad i found you, you make me really happy and im glad im with you"then he gave her a kiss on the forehead and dove back into the water, letting what he just said sink in.

Alicia blushed and watched as Ryan plunged under the water. She felt touched that he would feel that way, especially towards her. Feeling rather jubilant, Alicia twirled and dove into chilly water, which didn't feel so cold to her anymore.

Ryan swam around looking for Alicia, he saw hr swimming by the shore and decieded to sneak up on her. He dove under water and swam up under her, popping up and grabbing her sides he yelled "Boo!" he smiled at her and gave her a flirty nugde.

Alicia shrieked as Ryan emerged in front of her. Laughing, she put her hand to her forehead dramatically and said, "Why, I thought it was the giant squid. I saw my life flash before my eyes for the second time today." Giving him a sly smile, she playfully splashed him. "Oops," she sang, rolling her eyes and putting her finger to her lips. "My mistake."

Ryan smiled at her, feeling the water hit his face. "Oh your mistake, was it?" he asked in mock question. "Well then i guess this is mine" he swam towards her and gave her a huge hug, after a few seconds he pushed up as far as he could with her in his arms and dove under still holding her.

Alicia took a deep breath of air before the went under and closer her eyes tight. As Ryan dove down the water around them grew colder. She huddled closer to him for warmth, enjoying the peaceful quietness of the water and their closeness. Placing her head on his shoulder, she waited until her lungs could no longer go without air and were screaming for a breath. She wanted this moment to last for as long as possible.

Ryan was having a great time, being so close to Alicia felt good. He knew that her air must have been running out as his was to. He took one big kick and they broke the surface. He was still holding her and dident want to let go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back