Rules Are There For A Reason...Or Are They?

"Oh, get lost," she said angrily, smoothing her usually pristine robes. "I'm not in the mood, Summers. Back off. What are you even doing here, anyway?!"

Aeon stared at her in silence before finally answering.
"I'd gotten lost, What do you think!" He yelled at her, He wasn't usually this angry but she was one of those Slytherins. If he'd actually known jumping from a tree would be this affective then they were just pathetic.

Libby heard shouting and went to investigate. As she round some trees, she found Angel and Aeon, both looking angry. "What's going on?" She asked.

Angel shrugged, and watched Aeon go. "Good riddance." she said. "Or not..." she murmered when he came back. She raised an eyebrow as Angel and Aeon started yelling. She drew her wand, and raised it threateningly. She knew a couple of spells, and Star had tried to teach her a few hexes too. "Ugh." she said, she hated to break up a fight, fights were so interesting. She stood beside Angel, ready to hex Aeon if needed. She sighed as another girl came into the forest, but smiled at her all the same. "Hello to you too." she said softly, not loud enough for the girl to hear. She didn't bother telling her what was going on, it was pretty obvious if you looked.

Aeon looked at Angel and saw her wand raised up and quickly whipped out his.
He knew he could probably dodge her spells, or at least be able to protect himself from them.
Plus she would be new to magic so her spells probably either wouldn't work or be weak.
"Don't even think about it." He growled staring straight at her.

Angel glowered at Aeon. "The reason I was put in Ravenclaw was because I knew spells." she ssaid slowly. If Star had been here, she would have cursed that sorry little loser, and probably transfigured him into a slug, or something equally as discusting. It would probably be an improvement. she thought, a scowl on her face.
She smirked at the Gryffindor. "Put that wand away, little boy." she leered at him. She was actually suprised with herself, usually she didn't have the courage to talk to people, let alone threaten to hex them!

Aeon's parents had taught him a spell when he was younger to protect himself incase of a fight, as well as one or two others.
Aeon straightened himself up to his full height, which was way taller than her.
"You don't scare me you pathetic creature." He said coldly. A ravenclaw usually wasn't this bad He thought

Libby glanced at Angel. When Aeon and she started threatening each other, Libby shouted "What are doing!? Now is NOT the time to start making enemys!" I thought better of you Aeon! she thought. "Put your wands away!" She ordered. She liked a fight as much as anyone, but she wasnt particulary interested in knowing the outcome of this one.

"She started it." He said through gritted teeth before withdrawing his wand.

Libby tried not to laugh, he was really acting like a 6 year old. "yes,! she said, "and now you've finished it.". She looked at them both, before returning to her walk in silence

Angel's eyes narrowed. "Well, don't rile me up the wrong way. I'd watch what you do around me in this mood - and you've jsut made it tenfold worse - if I were you, Summers." She still held her wand up at a threatening height, just in case he tried to hex her. She stared at him impassively and coldly. "And don't you dare insult any of my friends, or you'll find I'll have eradicated all of yours."

"Put down your wand, There's nothing you can do to me, Plus my friend's can handle you easily." Aeon said sneering

"Sure they can," Angel sneered sarcastically. "How dare you threaten me? You'll regret it," she said coldly. She lowered her wand sharply and deftly slid it into her black school robes. "Pathetic little Gryffindor."

"Regret it? I doubt so." He said laughing and walking over to her, lucky for him he was tall for his age.
"You don't scare me so don't even try." He said with an evil smile. God he hated these types of slytherins

Angel stared at the idiot impassively and snarled, "Back off, you freak. I don't want the likes of you anywhere near me!" She pushed at the boy's chest instinctively, and stalked further out to the forest. Although, she found, all around the vines tangled sharply and unpleasantly, and her, the boy and the other girls were stuck in a kind of ring. "Oh, great," she snapped. "No way out."

The push had hardly any effect on Aeon. Man, She's weak, even for a girl.. He thought to himself. He saw the ring around them and heard Angel say they were trapped.
"Use your head, idiot" He said whilst grabbing onto a tree branch and hoisting himself up, Then, moving along from branch to branch he went over the ring and jumped down on the other side.
"Ta-da" He said sarcastically.

Angel sneered. "Just because you're so undignified and stupid doesn't mean the rest of us have to be. We'll find a way out of here without being marred by bruises, or nearly falling from trees." She sniggered as the idiot Gryffindor swayed and nearly falled. "Imbecile."

Aeon looked at his arms and legs and couldn't see any bruises or cuts.
"I'm perfectly fine, of course someone like you doesn't have any skill so you'd probably get hurt, but not me." He said with a daring smile.

"Oh, get out," Angel snapped, "Of course I could do it." Deftly, she grabbed onto a waif of a tree (but tall), and started climbing up it. When she reached the top, she swayed just enough to grab onto another one.

"Don't go falling on me now okay." Aeon said, smiling up at her.
Still i do hope she falls. He thought to himself.
"Come on, jump." He jeered, Stepping back so if she fell he would be fine.
"I Dare you."

Angel stared to the other two as they fought. Anger blazed inside her like a thousand suns. She wanted to gouge out the pathetic little Gryffindor's eyes, and use them as table decorations. She climbed up a tree, and scowled at Aeon. She leapt delicately down out the other side, and glowered. She turned on her heel and glided deeped into the forest.

Aeon ignored Brookes and turned aswell, towards to exit of the forest, She was going the other way. He hoped she would get lost.

Thearus was going towards spring nearby when he saw a girl walking deeper into the forest. This happened so often he had given up whining to himself. He watched her for a moment longer before moving into view with his sword tip in her direction. "The castle is that way..." He motioned to the castle with the sword then letting it move back in her direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back