Rules Are There For A Reason...Or Are They?

Angel Farrell

Wand
Ellerwood and semi-elder, nine and a half inches, core: fragment of moonstone
Angel sighed wearily, pulling her Slytherin robes more tightly around her as she stepped through the mess of a forest enclosing around her. She and her friends were just playing innocently - which admittedly was rather rare of Slytherins) near the Whomping bloody Willow, and the damn tree had grabbed some of them and threw them off to God knows where! Angel had ended up in the forest; Nellie had been shooting off through the air in the direction of the Herbology greenhouses, but she hadn't a clue where the rest of them went.

God, she'd been stumbling around in this damn forest for hours.

Impatiently and furiously, she harshly kicked at the nearest tree. The great, fat thing obviously felt no pain, but Angel stubbed her toe a litle painfully. Gritting her teeth, she calmed down internally and forced herself to carry on.

She was going to kill Nellie when - if - she got out of this place.

(Is this open, mind if I join???)

Angel lingered outside the forest, deciding whether or not to go in. God, stop being such a Ravenclaw and go in! she thought, and walked into the trees abandoning all thought. She wandered in a straight line for a while, so she wouldn't get lost, and heard a noise. She looked around, and saw a girl about her age kick a tree. Angel walked up to the girl, and raised her eyebrows, and smiled sarcasticly. "Lost?" she asked the girl, smirking. Her brown hair, streaked with green dye whipped around her face in the summer breeze, and her fluresent rainbow clothes stood out brightly in the green and brown forest.

(yup, it's ok)

Just as she attempted to carry on, she felt someone was watching her, as people usually do. She whipped around, to find a girl walking towards her. She was evidently a Ravenclaw, and she had long, light chocolate hair streaked with green dye. Angel rather admired the girl's bright clothes. The girl asked her if she was lost.

"No, I'm just blowing off my Charms essay and dinner and Flying practice to wander around in the Forbidden flipping forest," she snapped. She knew she was being a little harsh, but Angel was tired, hungry, and crabby, and in her book those certainly were not a good combination.

Aeon was bored so he decided to sneak out into the forest.
He walked for awhile until he heard voices coming from a few feet away. He quickly scrambled up a tree and climbed along the branch until he was directly above them.
Seeing they were only students he decided to scare them, so with a leap and a yell he jumped down and landed between them.

In her temper, Angel was unfazed by the sudden appearance. "Oh, great," she groaned. "A Gryffindor to the mix." Her sarcasm was heavy. Angel wasn't usually as crabby as this, but she hadn't had food for ages ...

"So who are you?" she asked dully, not attempting to help the boy up.

Angel rolled her eyes. "I'm guessing you're a Slytherin, correct?" she sneered. A boy jumped out and landed between them. Angel closed her eyes. "Ugh, brillient." she said, annoyed that a Gryffindor had made her jump. Usually Angel was nice, but this didn't seem the time or place. She glanced at the boy angryly, then looked back at the other girl. "I'm Angel Brookes." she said, grimancing at her first name. "My parents thought the name was sooooo cute. My sister is called Stardust." she made a face at the name.

"Yes, I am a Slytherin," she threw back. "And my name is Angel Farrell. What a coincidence. I'm guessing you're a Ravenclaw?" Then she shifted her attention to the Gryffindor boy. "What are you even doing here?"

Angel raised her eyebrows, but said nothing. "Yes I am a Ravenclaw, it was a toss-up between that or Slytherin though." she said. If only I was a Slytherin. she thought. She looked at the Gryffindor boy, wondering what he hell he was in the forest for. Then again, Angel herself shouldn't be in the forest either.

Aeon let out a sigh.
Stupid Slytherins, And to think ones a Ravenclaw He thought
"I got bored so i decided to see why this place is called the "Forbidden" Forest, Why are you here?" He asked them, folding his arms across his chest.

Angel shrugged. Gryffindors don't seem as stupid as Star made out... she thought. "I saw trees, I walked towards them." she said simply. Not exactly a logical reason, but it was true. Trees attracted Angel, they were safe and good for hiding.

Payton wandered into the forest when she seen a few people, she decided she needed to get to know others before school started. Payton smiled and walked over to them and said."Hey, Mind if i join you?"

Aeon gripped a tree branch and swung himself up when he heard another student arrive.
"As if there weren't enough" He mumbled, resting on trunk

Angel glared at Aeon, and smoothly kicked him in the shin, without making it look like she kicked him. She had leant this trick from her sister, from exeperance of being kicked. She smiled pleasently at Payton. "He means yes." she said sweetly.

"OW! Bugger!" Aeon yelled holding his shin.

Angel looked at Aeon, a perfect mask of confusion etched on her face. She shook Payton's hand. "Angel Brookes." she said. Acting had always been a strong point for Angel, she could be anyone she wanted to be

Aeon got up and brushed the dirt off his pants before walking away from the group, He couldn't stand those annoying twits.
"Cya's, Hope you get eaten." He called back before disappearing into the trees

"Why am I here?" Angel shrugged nonchalantly. "Long story. You don't want to hear it." Then she turned her focus to Angel Brookes. "Curious," she frowned. "My Sorting was a tossup between Slytherin and Ravenclaw. I think it was my family line that persuaded the Hat to put me in Slytherin."

"Interesting. My mum was in Ravenclaw, so was my aunt. Dad was a Hufflepuff." she wrinkled her nose in distaste. She didn't mind Hufflepuffs, but this girl was a Slytherin, and it was a known fact that most Slytherins hated Hufflepuffs.

Angel nodded. She didn't mind Hufflepuffs, but they sometimes overdid the lovey-dovey hippie thing. "I don't really mind Hufflepuffs. They just get on my nerves sometimes. In my family, there was a few Hufflepuffs, but the last one was about a century ago." She raised her eyebrows. "Of course, my living family refuse to acknowledge that they even existed in our family."

She carried on trekking on through the damn Forest, but it was like a bloody labyrinth!

"Hmm...." Angel murmered thoughtfully. She watched Angel Farrell go a few steps, then walked up to her. "Exit's that way." she said, concealing a smile. She pointed to the edge of the trees, that the Slytherin was walking away from.

"Oh," Angel said, realisation dawning. She took three short strides towards the exit, and fell into a grassy pit.

"BUGGER!" she shrieked.

Angel gritted her teeth and swung herself up, one pale hand gripping the edge of stable land tightly. "I'm fine," she muttered. "That twit Summers probably did it."

At that moment Aeon returned.
When he heard what she'd said he went red in the face.
"I didn't do it! The forest is full of pits, I nearly fell into one myself, so don't blame me." He said staring angrily into her eyes and clenching his fist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back