Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Demi (Alice)
Wand
10 1/2 Inch Alder Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Red Rose for @Valencia Addington

Elliot had done a fair amount of circling the school already and finally made his way down to the Great Hall to try and off-load some roses during lunch. And maybe actually eat something too if he was lucky.

He hadn't been able to find his next delivery around the school, but hopefully they were eating by now. "Excuse me! Has anyone seen Valentine Addington?" He called out to the Ravenclaw table, hoping to be hear over the clatter of plates. He also made a point of raising up his rose basket, not wanting anyone to think they were in trouble, something he was starting to realize was more common with his head boy badge this year.

It was that time of year where Valentine's was being celebrated and Valencia had some sort of feeling that she wasn't getting a rose. It had been lunchtime, and the young Ravenclaw had noticed that there were people who had already gotten their roses. The girl continued eating until she heard a familiar name being called out. "Hi, excuse me," Valencia says as she waved her hand to get the older boy's attention. "Valentine Addington, you mean? I think you have the wrong house. He's in Gryffindor. Unless you mean Valencia Addington, then that would be me" Valencia says with a small smiling, trying her best to be polite to the older boy.

Elliot was relieved when someone spoke up, though he glanced down at his list, grimacing when he realized he'd messed up. "Ah, god, I'm sorry. Valentine's.. Your brother?" Elliot winced, glancing over at the Gryffindor table. "Uh, sorry again to bug you but maybe you could, point him out to me?" Elliot felt terrible for the confusion, he always struggled with twins. He'd been scared to talk to Lars' younger sisters for years for fear of calling them the wrong names, and now he'd really put his foot in his mouth here.

OOCOut of Character:
@Valentine Addington This rose is for you MY BAD OTL

Valencia smiles at the older boy. "It's all good. It happens" Valencia says with a small laugh. She understood the confusion sometimes as they both had somewhat similar names, so it was sometimes hard to differentiate. Valencia nods and smiles. "That's okay. Don't worry about it" Valencia says, as she reassures the older boy again, as he apologises for the second time. The young Ravenclaw makes her way to the older boy. She looks around the Gryffindor table, hoping to find the familiar face until she does. "Ah, there he is. He's right there" Valencia says with a small laugh, as she points to her twin brother. @Valentine Addington

Users who are viewing this thread

Back