Rp with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoe-Hope Weasley

OOC First Name
Zoey
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4
Well pretty much Zoe is lacking in rp's with depth in them, or with any older kids as well. I'd much prefer someone 4th year and up, no offense to the younger students, but I'm not quite in the mood of meeting younger kids right now.
A prank could be in play...I still have those headless hats from second year...Slytherins should know what I mean. ;)

:rofl:

I am always up for something. :)

My character prolly wouldn't prank with you but I'd definitely rp. :D

Hi,

I know I'm only a HS student but I have a thread which was started in the Owlery and has now been moved on to the forest if yourself or any of the others here would like to join in. It would be nice to rp with different faces.

Background is Isabella is half Veela and when she gets very angry she grows wings. They just rip out through her back, scaley things! Not pretty at all. She got a letter from James basically telling her he went back to Scotland and that they are also finished, so she went a little ballistic, which is understandable and out came the wings. She's made her way to the forest, where she is now trying to wait patiently for them to shrink back again.

Bella :r:
:)

Wewt. Zoe's popular! ;)

The whole veela thing in the forest sounds pretty cool. I think we should all go, considering some of us already know each other.
Is anyone else in the forest?

:uberninja:
Prof King lurks teh forests. :o

Maybe. If he isn't feeling well that day you might not see him.
If he's feeling really poorly you might not see him but he might see you.... he might be the last to see you. :r:

:ph43r: Uh-Oh.
Wait, who in this earth can miss seeing bright red hair, in a forest???

Perhaps there will be no hair left once he's done? :-?

oh now that's just mean
though if she didn't have any hair left then mayhaps you could switch and use britney spears as your celeb zoe
tons of bald pics to use

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back