OOC First Name
Anna
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
The next name on Knox’s list was fortunately a name he recognized from classes, and knowing the girl was a Ravenclaw, Knox returned to the castle and headed for the Ravenclaw house table in the hope of finding her there. “Minnie Calida!!” Knox called out with the pink rose in hand, before looking around to see if Minnie was nearby. The rose was the first Pink one Knox had delivered that year and he was admittedly curious who had sent her the rose because he might know them, but he figured he should wait until it was delivered to ask.​

@Minnie Calida

Given that it was the valentines dance that night and Minnie had given up too much free time to every other fancy that she had with school, she needed to be studying. She had books surrounding her at the ravenclaw table in the great hall and absolutely didn't intend to move from this position until she had to go start getting ready for the dance. She couldn't be anything less than perfect when she was now dating Noel, it would be their first dance as a couple. That was important. She heard her name be called out and she raised her head and then raised her hand, "I'm over here," she called out to the boy. She'd kind of expected Noel to not send one, but if this was a rose from him to her, she was very pleased. He was a good boyfriend.

Knox noticed when Minnie waved him over. He smiled as he approached her with the rose in hand, quickly offering it to her and making sure the note was attached. “Here you go, happy valentine’s day!” He said happily, before looking over to the books stacked on the table. “Oh, are you studying?” He then asked, looking between Minnie and the books.​

Dear Minnie,

Thanks for going to the Yule Ball with me. I loved every minute of it.

You know how I feel about you. Your very special to me, and If you need me I'm there.

Noel

Minnie looked at the rose, her face blushing furiously, though of course what had she really expected, if this was from Noel. She'd sent him a pink rose too. She took it and the note and was quick to nod at the boys words but didn't say it back. Instead she opened the note and felt a small amount of relief, it was from Noel. She smiled at it, it was nice. He was a good guy. She let out a little breath and smiled. She'd have to thank him for this later. She looked at the books and then back at the boy. "Yeah, I am. With the ball tonight, I have to make sure I don't fall behind," she told him. "Thanks for bringing this to me." she added, knowing it was polite to say thanks for whomever brought her it, even if they'd signed up for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back