🌹 Rose Giving Roses are red... or yellow?

Professor Adorah Zumwalt

Student Teaching | Freelance Writer

OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Noel
Wand
Vine Wand, 12 3/4", Dragon Heartstring Core
Adorah looked at the next rose she was supposed to deliver and recognized the last name. She had met an older Holland sister before, but she couldn't remember which one. She knew it was in the library and she figured that might be a good start to trying to find the prefect. Adorah walked near a table and walked behind, trying not to scare or disturb anyone. "Excuse me, Alice?"

Alice was taking a small break from the deliveries today, though she knew she had to get back to making sure everything was going alright soon. At least she had managed to finish her own deliveries, that was somthing. She looked up as she heard her name, and smiled at the younger girl. "Hi Adorah, can I help you?"

Adorah was glad she had bothered the right person. She reached into her bag and pulled out a yellow rose. "I have a rose delivery for you - a yellow one!" she said, holding out the rose to the prefect. She realized she hadn't received any roses yet, but she still enjoyed delivering them to others. They were so happy to get flowers from their friends.

Alice,
Thanks for always being a good friend. Happy Valentines day!
Vader

Alice smiled as the girl offered her the rose, taking it from her after a moment "Oh, thank you!" She said, looking over at the note immediately. The message made her smile. She really liked Vader, and she appreciated his message. She folded up the note again. "Is everything going alright?" She asked the girl, always aware of possible problems with the roses.

Adorah nodded when Alice checked on her. "Yup, everyone's flowers are delivered! Thank you for organizing all of this. I could really see the joy on people's faces when I gave them roses," she said with a smile.

Alice smiled back at the girl, pleased to hear things had gone well. "That's great!" She said brightly. "Thanks again!" With that, she walked off. Pleased with how today was going so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back