OOC First Name
Kiersten
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
11 in Knotted Silver Lime, Dragon Heartstring Core
Juniper kind of knew who she was looking for but somehow was bad with faces. She tended to get blonde people mixed up and hoped she'd end up spotting the right seventh year. Pushing through a sudden crowd of students headed towards breakfast, she caught a glimpse of a familiar face. "Hey, Lillian!" she called, hoping it was the right person. @Lillian Lockwood

Lily was surprised when she heard someone call for her. She turned, smiling shyly. "Oh, h-hello,"

Juniper was glad to hear a semi-positive response from the girl and held out a bright, red rose in front of her. "This is for you," she said with a smile, glad to hopefully brighten someone's day.

Lils,
I dunno if I have the words to explain how grateful I am to have you in my life. Just know I love you very much and I'm so proud of you.
Love, El

Lily blushed at the rose given to her. She knew she'd sent out some red roses herself but she hadn't expected any. She took the note with a soft thank you, smiling warmly as she read the note. Elliot is so sweet. Lily felt a little twinge in her heart but she brushed it aside without a thought. She looked up to the girl. "Thank you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back