Rose for a Fashionista

Eleonora Cade

OOC First Name
Lauren
Sexual Orientation
Homosexual
Wand
Curved 12 Inch Swishy Hazel Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Eleonora had heard of Evelyn, she was a very popular and fashionable girl in the upper years but Ellie had yet to meet her. She was quite excited to deliver this rose so she set off for the Gryffindor floor immediately. She asked one of he Gryffindor's outside the Common Room to see if Evelyn was in there.

The blonde was loving the valentine period. There was love in the air and it made people happy. It would be a bit for people who didn't got roses. Evelyn hoped everyone would find their love someday, except for Zenia ofcourse. Evelyn had send some roses as well, she loved making her friends and loved ones happy. When Evelyn heard someone calling her name she turned around and a student from her house said someone searched for her. Perhaps it was Fleur or Amber? Some friend that needed her advice in things. Evelyn smiled and thanked the student and left the common room, wondering who would be waiting on her. When she came there she noticed a young girl, was she looking for her? '' Hello. I'm Evelyn, where you the one searching for me? '' The blonde asked friendly to the girl with a smile.

Ellie nodded when the older girl addressed her ”I have a rose for you Evelyn. There’s also a note too” she grinned, handing them both over to her.
dear eve,

not sure where to begin and most definitely not sure where to end,
all i want to say is that you have always been there for me and that on
this loving day i want to thank you with this rose.

signed,

espie

The blonde smiled as the girl said she had a rose for her. It was another one and she already got many one from Noah, Amber and Rory. And now another, she was curious from who it was. The younger girl seemed cute and she had beautiful long hair the blonde thought. '' Thanks! What's your name?'' the girl seemed far younger so Evelyn guessed she was a first year. When she opened the note and read the first word she already knew from who it was. It was from Espen! So cute! She was wondering if he still thought of her that way when he found out he had to deliver roses too. Evelyn signed him up, because it was a way that he could meet more people. Evelyn was only trying to help and she couldn't wait to see her brothers face. The note from Espen was really sweet and it made the blonde smile from ear to ear. '' Ahh so cute! It is from my twin brother.'' the blonde didn't mind of sharing the sender with the people that gave her the rose. Evelyn always loved meeting new people and she already met other first years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back