Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (Lizzie)
Wand
Knotted 16 1/2 Inch Rigid Blackthorn Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Valentines Day wasn't anything special to Daisy, but the thing that made it special at Hogwarts was the rose deliveries. She tried to sign up to delivery every year; she got to meet new people, and give them a bit of happiness.
Her first delivery was easy. She didn't know who he was, but she knew he was a Slytherin. Daisy walked over to the Slytherin table, using her most trusty person-finder; her voice. "RORY?! Is there a Rory Fergusson here?!" Daisy called out.

There was certainly a few annoying things about the Rose giving, largely it meant a lot of people were being shouted for, and he was just trying to enjoy his breakfast. He was just trying to enjoy himself in this morning and not really think about anything else. So when he heard his name being called, he gave a small sigh but looked up and held up his hand, "Aye, that's me," he said, the thick scottish accent clear on his few words and he waited for the girl to walk over to him, expecting this to be about a rose, and expecting it to be done quickly.

Daisy grinned when the boy responded. She made her way over to him. "Don't you think I have the best way of finding people? I call that my Rory-finder. I have something for you!" Daisy exclaimed, feeling excited to hand over her first rose. She pulled out the yellow rose and note, before handing it over to the boy.

Dear Rory,

I'm so glad we have met. You helped me with finding my wand and that turned out to be a nice beginning of a friendship. You've helped me so much on Hogwarts with showing me around and asking my questions that I've wanted to thank you by this rose.

Signed
Therese

Rory frowned at her, she'd just yelled over a bunch of people in the right location, there had been nothing to that finding, "Yer no," he told her bluntly before taking the note and rose that was handed to him. He placed down the rose and opened the note, reading quickly through all that was written in it. He smiled a little, Therese, that was nice of her. He liked her, she was a good friend, listened to him, and really the only hufflepuff he even remotely liked. The boy had also sent her a note which he hoped she would be happy with, "Cheers pal," he told the girl that had handed him the rose, hoping that this would then mean she'd go away.

Daisy frowned at the boy's reply, he didn't seem like any fun. She didn't really feel like making much more conversation with the boy; usually she could brush things off easily but he didn't have to be so rude. Still frowning at Rory, she didn't respond to his thanks, and she just turned around and stormed off, ready to find her next person, who was hopefully much more receptive than the silly Slytherin boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back