Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Xavier 💕
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Unyielding Ash Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
With only half of the deliveries to go, Alexis decided to do it at lunch time when all students convened at the Great Hall. Surely, with all the classes, everyone must be famished. After delivering Riley's rose at the Gryffindor, she ventured to the Slytherin table and asked a nearby student for Rory Fergusson. She was disappointed when she was given a vague answer so she resorted to a bold move. She stepped onto an empty space of their bench and called out, "Rory Fergusson?!", she scanned the crowd as soon as she called the student out.

The boy was sat at the slytherin table, he was enjoying his food until a load voice called out his name. He cursed colourfully as he raised his hand above the crowd, "Gonnae no shout ma name," he said to her bluntly as he stood up and waved her over. he didn't understand why people felt sucha need to just shout out people's names. He'd never handed out roses before but surely it wasn't that hard to ask around, and given that there weren't that many people at the school and he was a quidditch player, people should know who he is. He hoped this girl would just hand him the rose and leave, but given her shouting she might not. First years were the worst. This celebration was the worst.

When the Slytherin chaser raised his hand,Alexis wanted to smack her head. How could she not notice the name?But then again,she never really paid attention to any specifics to the green team members. She jumped down from where she stood and walked toward him. "Would not do that if only your fellow Slytherin gave me a clear answer.",she answered,looking back to the student she asked with a meaningful look.

Rory looked at the young girl came over to him spouting something about other slytherin's not telling her the answer. He shook his head, "Still, just gonnae no," Rory repeated. He still didn't know why this girl was screaming his name, what on earth she needed from him, "Now, gonnae tell me whit ye want," the teen asked, bored, hoping to get this over with.

Rory may have the good looks but his personality did not match. Alexis just shrugged in response and handed him the rose silently. Then,she took the notes from her pocket and flipped through Rory's name and handed it to him as well. "A rose and a note for you. Happy Valentines,Rory!"Despite the boy's personality,the Ravenclaw still gave him a friendly smile. It was not in her to be mean to somebody she just met.
Did you know how easy it is to send a rose to someone? I'm sure you don't, cause you don't make an effort for anything. That's why I thought I'd show you with a rose! Look how easy it is to do something nice for someone else instead of being a selfish prick! you're welcome.

Rory took the rose from her as well as the note, he opened it up and read it through quickly, frowning at the note itself. It didn't make sense really, he figured the sentiment behind it was just to call him a prick, say he didn't appreciate his friends but it was wrong both in the sense that he didn't appreciate others and that he wouldn't do something nice like send roses, he had sent roses to a couple of people, Flavio, Anabelle, Therese, Evelyn, Fleur, so he could see the anger behind it, but it wasn't exactly right. In any case his friends should appreciate him more given his status. He noted there was no signature, no mention of who it was from, and that list of who it could be from was endless. There were dozens of people in this school that thought he was selfish. Rory started laughing loudly, "Here, how about ye keep this rose?" he said to the girl who had given him the rose. Since this entire note was about how he was selfish perhaps the way to show that he wasn't was by handing it someone else, "The note ah'll keep, but ye can have the rose if ye want?"

Alexis watched Rory read the note. She really did find him good looking and despite his rudeness awhile ago,it was interesting how his expression changed in a span of seconds.He was frowning as he went over the note which made Alexis about to step back when suddenly,he laughed loudly,making the other Slytherins glanced their way.Assuming that everything is well,the Ravenclaw was about to bid her goodbyes when Rory suddenly handed her the rose. She was confused but took the rose at the same time."It was meant for you but why give it to me?",she hoped he would not be rude to him again because she asked him a question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back