Room of Requirement

Liz smiled at him, taking out 2 pieces of candy. She handed one to Evan, and began to unwrap one slowly herself. "Please, eat it. It should calm your nerves. Good for before a lesson."

Liz stepped in front of the door, blocking the way out. She smiled kindly, trying to reassure Evan that they weren't going to attack him or eat him or anything.

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
Liz stepped in front of the door, blocking the way out. She smiled kindly, trying to reassure Evan that they weren't going to attack him or eat him or anything.
(((ROFL!)))

"Ok look, i think i know why youre not in ravenclaw... youre letting your bravery get in the way of ANY judgement...... listen stay here, you can help, but without ANY magical training this could be hard, " he told the boy with too much attitude to bear.

Courtney Potter said:
Courtney smiled, "shall we continue? If he is helping us he should be able to keep up."
"I think he can be our torch boy because these spells are far to advanced for someone with zero classes, lets tech him to cast lumos first then protrego then sparks" prof. king said chukkling to himself

Liz grinned, and turned to a dummy. "Expungo dummy!" she called, waving her wand. The dummy fell over, gently. "Not as much force as I'd hoped..." she said, disappointed slightly.

Courtney laughed at the professor's comment. "Good job Liz!"

She then tried the spell herself, "Expungo Dummy!" Since the dummy was already on the floor, it shifted around slightly.

Liz grinned at Courtney. "You too!" she aimed her wand again, "Expungo Dummy!" the dummy was crumpled into fetal position.

Courtney Potter said:
Courtney laughed at the professor's comment. "Good job Liz!"

She then tried the spell herself, "Expungo Dummy!" Since the dummy was already on the floor, it shifted around slightly.
"More force behind your voices girls, and you need to know where you want it to go..." he told them, he then faced evan, "If you are to join us you will obey myself or any other person that it with us, including 2nd years, but thet will both be listening and answering to me... your first spell is 'lumos' gently swish your wand though the air flick it down and say 'lumos!' ok? "

Evan was overwhelemed either from the candy or for being include . as evan anger subsided he felt a little bad but he didnt let it dwindle on the though .

Liz picked out another dummy, and pretended it was Bellatrix and Estrella or Bellatrix and Maddiie. Force behind her words? She could do that.

"Expungo ACHOO dummy!" she sneezed halfway through the incantation, but it came out clearly aside from that.

The dummy popped. Liz squealed. "Yay!"

((psst, Evan, when you ate the candy, your hair turned blue. By the way.))

Liz grinned at Evan's hair, popping another candy in her own mouth, her hair turning blue and pink.

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
Liz picked out another dummy, and pretended it was Bellatrix and Estrella or Bellatrix and Maddiie. Force behind her words? She could do that.

"Expungo dummy!" she shouted sternly and clearly.

The dummy popped. Liz squealed. "Yay!"
(((OOC: i thought expungo moved things or did I say it blew things up? im confused)))

Courtney pointed her wand at a different dummy. "EXPUNGO DUMMY!" She watched the dummy soar over to where the professor was standing. Once she took notice of Evan's hair, she shook her head and began to laugh. "That will be a huge distraction, for him of course."

Evan pulled a peice of hair out and by george it was blue.

Evan let out a heaty laugh andfell over from the pain of laughing to hard.

"I shouldve warned you about these two, never accept anythig from them no matter how harmless it seems ;) " Prof. King said winking towards him, "now lets see you light up your wand before your bikini shows up..."

He then turned back to the girls, "Well done courtney, " he exclimed smiling, "But ms. Malfoy 'Expungo ACHOO' will not blow up a poltergeist try it again :) "

Liz grinned, "First of all, that candy doesn't put anyone in a bikini! Second, I think a fly landed on my nose or something. Sorry about that! But it sure took care of that dummy!"

She laughed, then called "Expungo dummy!" this time it went flying across the room. "Yay! No sneezes!" she daced around the room, then picked up the dummy, and danced with it.

Courtney began to laugh. "Liz, we all know you want to try and blow up a poltergeist!"

She began to join Liz, jumping around the room. "Weehooo."

Liz laughed and nudged the professor. "Yeah, but this party pooper said it wouldn't work!"

Liz turned to Courtney, and began a waltz.

"I wish it would..." he muttered to himself, then he cheered up slightly, "'Party-pooper?!!?!' I could just let you fend for yourselves....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back