Room of Requirement

"Poltergeists are amazing, mischivous, just like i understand you are liz", he said smiling slightly, "How do you know of our struggle,?" the professor replied returning his gaze to the boy, "and your crest means little to me..."

Courtney looked at the new student who joined them. "How do you know this is about the mansion?" Courtney eyed professor King, she was hoping he hadn't invited this newcomer.

"Oh, Liz. I just didn't want to look like a wimp in front of you guys. I may be scared, but I still want to explore the place."

Liz grinned at the professor. "More mischievous than amazing, I assure you. Unless we're talking about quidditch..." she laughed.

"And I know you're the defense against the dark arts professor, but I don't think this kid's going to kill us. It's probably safe to put your wand down."

"and girls, ive only seen this young wizard at sorting, i infromed him of nothing.... nor do expect him to be able to join us..." he stated frowning slightly...

Liz, the only time I remember you looking like a wimp was when you were Chester and I was Eli. And we attempted to get Bruin. And we were both wimps then." she grinned. "Not to mention, you're brave enough to accept candy from me!"

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
Liz grinned at the professor. "More mischievous than amazing, I assure you. Unless we're talking about quidditch..." she laughed.

"And I know you're the defense against the dark arts professor, but I don't think this kid's going to kill us. It's probably safe to put your wand down."
..."but i like my wand sooo much..." he said giggling slightly

Liz looked a bit shocked, and said to Courtney, "Maybe he was right! The kid's just made the professor giggle. It's probably a hex of some kind!!!" She mocked a horrified expression

Courtney laughed at all of Elizabeth's comments. "He's pretty advanced if he knows hexes without taking one class." Courtney felt bad about making fun of the new boy, but she didn't want him there. He wasn't with them when they explored the mansion before.

Liz tried to wipe the grin off her face for a moment. She walked up to the boy, "Hey, Evan, I'm sorry, but this is kind of a small closed lesson." she smiled at him. "If you'd like to practice sometime, I can help you out with a shield charm on the lawn. Sound good?"

(((OOC: ignore this post liz did the same thing nicer then i was going to :) but evan if youd like to join our quest youd need to know alot more magic im sorry )))

"Sir my crest only reflect the person i am on the inside and i dont mean to insult anyone with me bring up my crest. as for the house i have a heart and it kills me that a house can do so much evil and be allowed to continue . "

Evan Granger said:
"Sir my crest only reflect the person i am on the inside and i dont mean to insult anyone with me bring up my crest. as for the house i have a heart and it kills me that a house can do so much evil and be allowed to continue . "
"I can assure you it will not continue, not only are many students at hogwarts ready to defeat it and learn its secrets i may have the head mistress join us and my.... friends... at the ministry... :) "

Evan felt a little fruastrated. Evan was no child he could do what it takes and he wanted to help even if it was for assistance ." if you worry about me getting in the way i wont , i want to help in any way i can".

Liz grinned. "Hey, don't worry. You have a whole year to catch up to our trouble level. I bet that in a year, you'll be off to complete some brave, stupid, and kind-hearted task like we're trying to do." she ruffled his hair, "It takes a lot of experience to be as troublesome as us."

Liz rambled for a bit, then feeling bad, she offered the first year a piece of candy. "Would you like some candy?"

"Evan I sont think youll get in the way you seem very brave etc. but, how many spells do you know?," professor king asked smiling,

Courtney looked at Evan. "You can help us once you have taken some lessons and are at the same level as us. We have already been in the house and have experienced how hard it is when you don't know much defensive magic."

Evan now could not hold it any longer his anger was getting the better of him " I know not one spell, and i dont like getting the run around. If i cant join you then i will do it alone. good night professor" evan turned and stromed out he did not like being talk down to and he would die before he would sit back.

"Oh I hope not. He seems to have his trousers in a bunch." Courtney tried not to laugh, but seeing a student storm out like that was pretty funny.

"nooooooo... you guys recognized not knowing spells, he'll die alone, can one of you get him back here...?" prof king both stated and inquired to/of liz and courtney...

(pm him)

Liz laughed. "Good thing we wear skirts then!" she looked towards the door. "I hope he gets over that though. I might start checking over at Borely once in awhile to make sure he doesn't go in on his own. In fact, maybe we all should."

Liz looked at the door. "We could both go. Maybe drag him in here, one of us per arm. That might make him listen better!" Liz winked, and ran out the door, after Evan.

"What do you want" said evan with a little mor bit then intended

Users who are viewing this thread

Back