Room of Requirement

Courtney winked at Elizabeth, "Yes we must bring those boys back, as long as they don't threaten the professor's manhood. Not to mention Bruin's manhood."

Liz laughed, looking at Bruin and the professor in turn. "So, you're both going to dance, right?"

"Well, it's nice to see you two as well..." Bruin stammered, a little taken aback by the warm greeting and the presence of food. "You two look a lot better than the last time I saw you..."

"So, how exactly is all of this supposed to prepare us to fight the forces of evil???" Bruin added pointing to the dummies and trays of food...

Bruin Dumbledez said:
"Well, it's nice to see you two as well..." Bruin stammered, a little taken aback by the warm greeting and the presence of food. "You two look a lot better than the last time I saw you..."

"So, how exactly is all of this supposed to prepare us to fight the forces of evil???" Bruin added pointing to the dummies and trays of food...
"well the girls seemed to have needed a break, so I gave it to them, you, however have alot of catching up to do," he said grinning, :D (((OOC: but im too lazy to type that much in this section tonight sorry bruin :unsure: :( :ph43r: :blink: :oy: )))

"Oh no problem...I'm a quick study...perhaps the girls can practice a little more after their snack and I'll just try and copy what they do???" Bruin added as he scarfed down a cauldron cake...

Courtney grabbed a piece of gender confusion fudge and handed it to Bruin, hoping he wouldn't realize what it was. "Try this fudge, it is amazing."

(((OOC-Well I hate to eat and run, but I've had a long weekend and will be going offline...I'll be back on tomorrow, so until then, let's just pretend you teach me all of those impressive poltergeist protection spells...oh yeah, I'm allergic to fudge hahaha ))) :o

"I Just remembered!" Professor King suddenly exclaimed, " Protego Horribilis prevents against the darkest magic, and Protego Totalum will stop ANYTHING from moving IN or OUT of the protected area!!!!" he grinned at this, "These are a bit more advance then the ones I've created, as they have been perfected, they are harder to break through though, and I think you should practise these spells for a while ;)"

"Could you throw a spell at me then so I can try out the Protego Totalum one?", Bruin asked, assuming that there was no reason to just cast it without the need of protection from something...

"STUPEFY!" Professor King yelled his wand pointed towards bruin...

Courtney figured that the question was directed at Professor King, but she turned to Bruin anyways. Flicking her wand, she yelled "Petrificus Totalus!"

Bruin's wand snapped to attention, almost as if it had a mind of it's own and sensed danger...he quickly uttered Protego Totalum and gritted his teeth expecting the worse...

(((OOC - I'm done for the night...feel free to do your worst to my stunned, petrified body!!!)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back