Wand
Curly 14 Inch Sturdy Holly Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Name: Ronald Lazarao
Play By: Chriss Darren
Text on Banner: Ronald Lazarao, Gryffindor Pride
Colour Scheme: Red, Gold, Mustard & Silver Gray
Image Options: 1, 2, & 3

Hi RM!

I think your image links are broken, they're linking to photos of a different actor. Could you re-link the images you want used for Ronald's sig?

images

This my picture and Rowan dont put the word "Gryffindor pride" abd color "mustard" in my new banner

Thank you advance Rowan

I had a go at this, hope you like it :) If you use it, please give me credit in your sig!

g0r7dgj.png

Rowan its okay if its okay if my name lower part is capture as whole and the background can you change in lion and cats image if its okay to change

Thank again in advance

I'm not sure what you mean about the name sorry, could you explain more? If you want it moved a little higher I can do that.

As far as the background, I'm not able to change that as it would mean starting the entire graphic over. If you're looking for specific elements to be part of a graphic it's a good idea to mention them in the original post, so people know what you want before starting :)

If you'd like me to move the name higher so you can use this graphic let me know, otherwise I can leave it open for someone else to try.

My name will see in banner bacause my surname is not see as whole in my future banner

I moved the name a little higher for you, I hope that's what you were asking.

5zKGwDe.png

Ty Rowan

You're welcome :) Please remember to credit me if you use it!

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back