OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Wand
Straight 11 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Evelyn was meeting with her brother today, and she was looking forward to it. They saw eachother last year not so often, and that was a bit funny because Evelyn was first so scared of not seeing her brother so much, but she made more friends than Espen. What she did notice was that he was so absent in their vacation in Denmark, he didn't spoke much to her or to their parents. It seemed like he was not enjoying his Hogwarts experiance as much as Evelyn did and so the Roles were Reversed. Espen was the Evelyn from first year and Evelyn was becoming more like Espen was. And she hoped that he would enjoy his second year more, he just had to make friends in his own house and perhaps also in Gryffindor and the blonde was sure that he would feel better after that. They would meet outside at The Courtyard so Evelyn found a couch to sit on. It wasn't hard to look for Espen, he was tall and had blonde hair and blue eyes just like her. She loved her brother very much and just wanted to make fun with him like old times, perhaps she had to focus on her brother more. But she was gonna heard very soon, because Evelyn wanted to know what was going on in his head right now.

The blonde guessed that it had to do with his grades, because Evelyn had far better grades than Espen had scored last year. But that didn't matter for her mother, because she would support Espen always over Evelyn. The blonde looked through the crowd if she saw her brother arriving, but she couldn't see him yet. She was curious what her friends would think of Espen. They didn't had the change to meet him last year, and while thinking about last year she felt a bit dissapointed, perhaps she wasn't there enough for him. She was so busy with her own results and friends and to become populair that she probably forgot about her twin a bit. She hoped that Espen would forgive her for that, this year that would become different.

He couldn't quite say that he was looking forward to meeting up with his sister, they had spoken with each other in the train of course and during their holidays. But things had been a little different, their dynamic and personalities already had changed and only after one year of experience at this magical school.

Of course he knew why they were going to meet, Evelyn would probably have something to say about him. Unleash a row of questions and presumptions at him like no other. And Espen was trying to think in his own head with what he should reply. He did not want her to be concerned about him, he did not need that right now. He had to figure himself out, preferably get his mind back on track and to make the best of this year and the future years on school. Everyone could have an off year, but Espen did not plan on adding another one.

Finally reaching the courtyard he let his eyes scan over the crowded place, quickly able to pick out his sister from the crowd. Squirming himself through the mass, he pushed other's aside to get to her. "Here I am." Preparing himself for an intervention.

When the blonde heared a voice she wanted to hear she smiled. Espen was finally there, and Evelyn was hoping that he would say what was on his mind. Because he could be stubborn just like herself about things, so the blonde hoped that he would be honest to her. '' Hey, there you are.'' she smiled at him and gesture that he could sit next to her. Evelyn knew that Espen would not be looking forward to this, because when he would talk about something he would did it last summer, but Evelyn could'nt live with herself if she would not ask about it. '' How are your first days going, I know you are not completely happy to be back, but I hope that, that is gonna change soon.'' Evelyn said friendly to her twin. She was really becoming irritated about how less Espen talked to her, but perhaps this was her shot of trying to get something out of him and if that didn't worked she would just rest it. '' I just had the feeling that you were not really yourself, and that you didn't enjoyed your first year as you wish you had. So I just wanted to know what happend?'' Evelyn felt bad about not being there when he would need her, she hoped Espen would make more friends this year so that he could have some support too when Evelyn wasn't around.

Walking passed her, he ruffled her blonde hair for a bit before he took the spot on the bench next to her. Letting out an exhale, he stared down at the stoned courtyard. "Surprisingly," taking a slight pause as he thought about it for a minute. "Surprisingly well. My first class went better than expected, I even received a great mark for it." He told her and turned his head towards her. "Tell me about yours -- How did your first few days go?"

"Things are changing, I think. Pretty sure this year will turn out differently than last year." He nodded. "I wasn't really myself, some things I struggled with and still do. But it's nothing you should worry about -- The same ol' thing, Evelyn. You know me, I have always had trouble in readjusting to new things. The move from Denmark to New Zealand was hard on the both on us, but you experienced that it was much harder on me. And this, this is simply another big change that I did not cope with very well."

The blonde was happy to see her brother again. She hoped that everything was less worse than she thought it was. But when Espen answered with suprisingly a frown appeared on Evelyn's face. When Espen told about his good grade Evelyn saw how happy he was about it. '' Wow that is amazing Espen! That is nice a good start.''she said happily to her Twin. She was proud of him and this could be good, because when Espen had received a bad grade he would be down for much longer perhaps. This was a tiny piece of light and Evelyn wanted to let it shine brighter and bright. '' Mine was alright. But I hate the classes I'm having. Herbology is terrible the only thing I like a bit is Transfiguration.'' The blonde was far more looking out for the second semester with Charms and Misha ofcourse! But she would also have Styx again and that was not a nice thought.

The blonde liked to talk about herself to others, but she was here for Espen so she listened to his story. She gave Espen a sad expression because she felt bad about this thoughts from last year. When he mentioned the move from Denmark to New Zealand Evelyn remembered. She was far earlier loving New Zealand than Espen was, Evelyn found her way and if she didn't liked something her dad would make sure she got something that made it far nicer. '' If you say that I shouldn't worry, I will not. But when you need me just come to me ok? You promise me that. You are my best friend, don't forget that.'' Evelyn smiled at het brother, because she loved to talk with him like this. Evelyn was sure that this was gonna be the year of Espen. '' This is gonna be a amazing year, I just know it.'' She took her brothers arm for a moment and looked at the crowd that was passing by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back