Roleplay Roulette!

Stefan Archer said:
Hadan Winters said:
Stefan Archer said:
Hadan Winters said:
Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
I wanna see Ihiihi join that Borely Mansion one. Just saying. :r
I almost guarantee that he/she/it will. :tut: Drakon is going to be scared to death.
I'm imagining this sort of scenario:
tumblr_mbcbhdv2SP1r0v65j.gif
Who's doing the jumping, Drakon or Stefan? =))
Whichever one is smaller....

Perhaps more this, then
tumblr_moxcqzJ8GV1qkqdb7o1_r2_500.gif
Keep the SPN gifs coming. :wub:

Regius Kendall-White
Irene Meredith
Hikari Hitachiin
Samuel Phillips

Gladrags Wizardwear

Okay for this one, I can think of a reason why Regius would go there (to buy himself a new wardrobe, since he's been wearing the same clothes for 20 years :r ). What are the reasons that your characters might be there? If they all have a separate reason to go, we might be able to link them all up somehow? XD

Ideas? I'm good with ideas!
So what happens is Regius is in there trying to buy stuff, but he's hogging all the shop assistant's time! And another dude is in there trying to buy stuff and feeling ignored - and he gets impatient, tries to get the assistant's attention, assistant is maybe a bit rude, things escalate: wands out!
So then two guys are walking by on the street and see wands out in a shop and have to get in there.
Tense Mexican standoff.

More SPN please!

Nicolas King said:
So what happens is Regius is in there trying to buy stuff, but he's hogging all the shop assistant's time! And another dude is in there trying to buy stuff and feeling ignored - and he gets impatient, tries to get the assistant's attention, assistant is maybe a bit rude, things escalate: wands out!
So then two guys are walking by on the street and see wands out in a shop and have to get in there.
Tense Mexican standoff.
After that, anything else is going to be extremely underwhelming =))

Stella Lagowski said:
Nicolas King said:
Tense Mexican standoff.
But like, tbh, Hika would get very annoyed if she were being ignored... :r

Nicolas King said:
Tense Mexican standoff.
Is it just me, or is Nick plotting? :woot:

Nick can do all my future plots now. :r

All Future Roleplay Roulettes should have a new section "Nick Thinks" where Nick should write what he thinks each roleplay should be about

Professor Kida Frost said:
All Future Roleplay Roulettes should have a new section "Nick Thinks" where Nick should write what he thinks each roleplay should be about
Be careful what you wish for... :r :p

Professor Cyndi Kingsley said:
Professor Kida Frost said:
Be careful what you wish for... :r :p
Well now HNZ is definitely getting a "dislike" button. Humph.
:correct:

Samual Kaster said:
Stella Lagowski said:
Nicolas King said:
Tense Mexican standoff.
Nick's idea is pretty good..I could volunteer Irene to be the one walking outside the shop guy..

Irene Meredith said:
Samual Kaster said:
Stella Lagowski said:
Nicolas King said:
Tense Mexican standoff.
Nick's idea is pretty good..I could volunteer Irene to be the one walking outside the shop guy..
In that case, I guess if Anna is happy to volunteer Samuel to be walking outside as well (or similar), we're all set! xD :r

Stella Lagowski said:
Irene Meredith said:
Samual Kaster said:
Stella Lagowski said:
Nicolas King said:
Tense Mexican standoff.
In that case, I guess if Anna is happy to volunteer Samuel to be walking outside as well (or similar), we're all set! xD :r
That would be cool..So we can just play it that Samuel and Irene decided to go for a drink but happened to pass by Gladrags..
So who will be arguing inside??

Stella Lagowski said:
Irene Meredith said:
Samual Kaster said:
Stella Lagowski said:
Nicolas King said:
Tense Mexican standoff.
tumblr_luqn93qjZA1qjl3iq.gif

There's no reason Sam wouldn't be walking outside, so I'm down!

Samuel Phillips said:
Stella Lagowski said:
Irene Meredith said:
Samual Kaster said:
Stella Lagowski said:
Nicolas King said:
Tense Mexican standoff.
tumblr_luqn93qjZA1qjl3iq.gif

There's no reason Sam wouldn't be walking outside, so I'm down!
So Samuel and Irene are good to go..Now all we need are the ones who will be inside..​
<i>
</i>

I thought it was clear that Regius and Hika are inside. xD I think this rp is a go. I think it'd be prudent if I or Claire began. We'll sort that out and whomever starts can send you two the link! ^_^

I shall start now and post the link here out of laziness :r

I was wondering about Francesca Arlett..She seemed not to be online since 21st of April..She was paired with Danielle Corelli for the roulette..I sent her a message but hasn't replied yet..

Raze (Francesca) has been dealing with some issues at the moment. He should be back online soon, he said to apologise to everyone involved if he does not get back in time, when he signed up he thought he would be active.

Aeryn Lucas said:
Raze (Francesca) has been dealing with some issues at the moment. He should be back online soon, he said to apologise to everyone involved if he does not get back in time, when he signed up he thought he would be active.
:(

Aeryn Lucas said:
Hey! Sorry for not being as active as I should be. A typhoon had recently hit our country, I had little to no access to the internet. But I'm back! To my rp partners, I apologize for not being able to respond to you right away. :)
<i>
</i>

KUYA! :hug: :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back