Role play???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draven Winterling

Anybody wanna rp with me? I've been wanting to get back on and do something for a while but I'm waiting for approval, so I've got nothing to do until then.

So anyone? I've got a whole list of characters if the Winterlings don't accommodate you.

I have moved it to the proper forum.

I wouldn't mind rping, but I'm currently in the hospital wing right now. :(

I'm up for it. If you can find a character to accomodate me. =P.

Umm.... well, if the Winterlings won't work I've got a six year old Shifter named Whisper and then there's my Ravenclaw student Mohindra Vallumbosa and her older brother, the librarian, Epsilon Vallumbosa.

Mohindra's kind of out there, Whisper's scarily mature for her age. Epsilon's relatively normal.

Take your pick.

Oops. Guess Mohindra's a Gryffindor. I haven't had a chance to play her in so long I guess I got her mixed up with one of my HS characters. Hope that doesn't mess things up.

Alrighty. Where should we post? Any ideas on what should happen or would you rather go with the flow?

hmmm you will have to wait until the brightstone village is open.

I would say there at three broom stick

Oh perfect! I've been meaning to do a post there for part of my bigger plot but I never got around to it. Now I can really get the ball rolling if you guys don't mind.

Mohindra, I think you should talk with one of the admins before you start posting stuff in school again.

You all have my deepest apologies but I'm afraid I'm going to have to back out of this thread. I've finally made up my mind with what I'm going to do and I've decided to leave the site to focus on something I can actually publish.

I'm planning to leave as soon as I've finished up with all my loose threads, as it were. So again, my apologies. When I'd made this thread, I'd thought I was going to stay but I've been writing all my life and I've decided that it's time to buckle down and work on my own work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back