Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Seraphina
Wand
12" Pear with Mermaid Scales
The reality was, Tilly couldn’t be on the pitch smacking iron all day. So she had to settle for other ways to get stronger. She had stuffed all of her books into one bag for the extra weight, but she could use more. The Hufflepuff girl found herself at the Lakefront, picking out smooth rocks and stuffing them into her pack. She thought it was an absolutely ingenious idea. No matter that she had really no concept of building up strength slowly and safely.

Leia was heading towards the lakefront, it was a nice day and she wanted to spend a little time in the sun. Maybe build what little of a tan she could before the horrible winter. However, as she approached she noted there was a girl a little younger than she was stuffing rocks into her bag. Curious, leia got a little closer but of course getting closer didn't exactly help her. "What are you doing?" she asked loudly and perhaps a little sharply than she meant to to the girl.

Tilly looked up at the Slytherin girl. She didn’t know her name- she wasn’t in Tilly’s class. Third or fourth year, maybe? Tilly smiled and zipped up the bag. “Oh, I’m just getting ready to drown myself,” she said. To Tilly, she was obviously cracking a joke. She stood up, sliding the straps over her arms. Damn, it was heavy.

Leia looked at the girl and immediately frowned as she zipped it up and put it on her back. Despite the fact that the words which followed were said in a joking matter, Leia's expression didn't soften. "I don't think that's very funny," she said, "Someone has drowned in that lake," Leia knew her tone was sharper than she meant it to be, and while the girl was perhaps joking, it did look like she was about to be silly. "What are you doing?"

Tilly’s face wrinkled into a frown. “Someone drowned here? Really? When?” She looked at the water uncertainly. Maybe the person hadn’t known how to swim. But it was a good point that she shouldn’t joke so carelessly. She hoped the other girl didn’t know the kid who died.

“I’m trying to get stronger,” Tilly said, matter-of-factly.

Leia nodded, "I don't know the details and it was a while ago but it happened," she pointed away from them, "That's why there's that weird memorial there," Leia said to her as if it was obvious but Leia had just seen the rock and immediately gone to find out more. her brother with his access to the accio archives had been able to help. As the girl explained what she was doing, Leia's frown didn't lessen, "So you thought you'd weigh yourself down in water? with a massive weight?"

Tilly looked back at the rock and swallowed hard. She’d totally used the dead kid’s memorial as a backrest before. Oops. She shook her head at the girl emphatically. “No, no, I’m just going to walk around with it, not going in the water,” she said, grimacing. It was quite the load- but no pain, no gain, right?

Leia didn't think this girl was at all right in what she was doing. Though Leia herself was no expect on the subject she did know that just carry a large weight with no warm up or build up was only going to injure this girl. "I don't think that's going to help you. You need to start small, one rock, then two rocks, etc and like don't you need to do like push ups and exercise stuff to actually build strength...," Leia didn't know if she was right or wrong but what this girl was doing didn't seem right in the slightest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back