Lidiya Kozlova

Lukyan's Spawn 🖤 Veela Blooded ✨ Morbid Curiosity
OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
The strange that is Lidiya Kozlova appears carrying a threaded basket of roses coupled with their respective notes. This will be her second time around handing Valentine's roses. The first time she did so she had little to no memory of those receptions encounters. What prompt her again, well, she really couldn't say. The Gryffindor reach her house table and went directly to the one to receive the rose. "You, Tofilau?"

@Solomon Tofilau

The Great Hall was still by the far the best place to chance all the rose drama, and Sully had perched himself up on the Gryffindor table, feet tapping along the bench, so he could get a good look out across the hall. He glanced down when someone called his name, spotting a spooky looking older girl he'd seen lurking around Gryffindor sometimes. "Me, Tofilau, yeah that's right," He said. "You got a rose for me?"

Lidiya nodded, "Yes, here," she hands it over along with the note she did not read like the first time she delivered roses. "Once the rose starts to change colors and the petals crumble, give it a funeral. It's the only right thing to do."

Thanks for doing stupid stuff with me!

Chloë

Users who are viewing this thread

Back