Riot Girls :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
If other years are accepted, then I have Riley Sparkles, and Nevaeh Haze.
They fit these descriptions perfectly ^_^

I have Hyacin Campbell and Stephanie Cramwell. It will be nice if they could join a certain group to expose them in some ways. :D

I have Sofia Fernandes (not sure which point she'd fit in)
She likes to have fun, but not at another person's expense.
With the whole smaller-groups-within-a-group thing, I think she'd do best with about 3 other friends, rather than a random horde of people. I don't know a great deal about Sofia as a person, yet, but I'm sure I could have her fit in somewhere.

Okay, thank you to those who have made suggestions and had an input.

Yes, as Hamza said, technically brought it up, however i think it would be fair to say (and easier for both of us) if he helped run it too.

I did originally get this whole idea from st. trinians yes xD i thought that we could get as many people as possible involved.

I think that anyone should be able to join, rather than just first years, because not only would it be open to more people, but existing characters could have a place to be themselves.

I would like to revisit the issue of mini-groups. Do you think it would be better to have the groups mix between themselves, rather than literally creating some to fit in? They could all be part of the organization (still girls v boys) but there would be friends groups within instead of "assigned" as such.

I think the characters that are up for pranks and fights (not duells as such but maybe using magic to hang people upside down for eg..) would be better than those who try to keep the peace.

Any more suggestions? :D

I guess I could use Hamza for the Head of the Guys. I think I might have a character somewhere who is older.. but I'll have to see. For now, Hamza Khalid will be the leader of the guys.

I could offer you this guy as co head of the riot boys.
He's a party animal, and does anything to stir things up or break the rules.
He's been sent to New Zealand by his mum, who's sick of his attitude.
He is good with children. That's all if he gets transfered.
He'll go into 6th year. So he could be the older boy rioter.
Since he's basically already been in a few.
But yeah, let me know!

Zeph Miles said:

But yeah, let me know!
He sounds perfect xD
I think it would help to have an older boy as leader. I know Hamza was first to help me out with this, but maybe having a 6th year like Daniella would be helpful to the guys :) Origionally i wasn't going to have "ranks" as such, but maybe it would be a good idea to have a sorta "helper" to the Head boy or girl.

So in light of that, anyone want to be a co-head of the girls? :D

Mmm.. Interesting :p

I say we have named smaller groups (Like st trinians) Like the Pranksters, the Goth's and whatever xD
Each smaller group could consist of about 4 people. Then, they could put they were in: Riot girls - Prankster

Or whatever :)
Then, there could be a head, like Hamza for the boys, and Pheebz for the girls. Then somebody who's in charge of all the little groups (I mean, the head would be in charge of EVERYONE)

It might sound complicated, but it's not in my mind xD

Daniella Smythe said:
Well, I could always offer up Dakota? It's not like I've got her doing much, lately, and she's smart, so she could come under the 'geeks' category or whatever you wish to term it.

Claire, I get what you mean :p

Daniella Smythe said:
Zeph Miles said:

But yeah, let me know!
He sounds perfect xD
I think it would help to have an older boy as leader. I know Hamza was first to help me out with this, but maybe having a 6th year like Daniella would be helpful to the guys :) Origionally i wasn't going to have "ranks" as such, but maybe it would be a good idea to have a sorta "helper" to the Head boy or girl.

I do have a 6th year coming into Hogwarts as well. :r

Well, the two 6th year boys could do it together, be co heads.
I think the four people should meet. Maybe boys could meet first,
And if they got along ((if since I don't know the personality of your 6th year Hamza, though are eager to find out)) Could do something that would attract attention. Throw a party or just some general mischief. Something that would get people interested in being in the group.
What ever would be best, I'm trying to find a way to set the entire thing up without it looking too strange.
Just suggestions!

Having 4 people manage the group would only slow things down even more. Having 2 Heads would be a good idea (Our original idea) since the decisions will not take as much longer to make than it will if there are 4 people in charge. I'm really not for having 4 people, because it will make things complicated (speaking from experience).

For the personality of my person, he will be just like Hamza. Caring, shows leadership, can multi-task, organize fairly quick and get the job done, pretty much a guy who is able to lead a group. ;) I already have a character made right now IN school that I can use for to be a group leader, but I'm gonna wait to make my final decision until the end of Y10. It will entirely depend on if my other character get's transferred or not. If not, I will use my current character. If he does, I will use my new character

Right people's. I can see this is going to turn into a hair-pulling match if something doesn't get sorted xD

Hamza. You will be the leader of the boys. It doesn't matter which character you use, although older ones would be better.

Em. Your character as 6th year will be able to help Hamza in whatever the plans are. I'm not not to put a literally title on it though.

Daniella will be the leader of the girls. I have spoken to my sister (claire/Kienne Granger) and she will be the assistant if you like, for Dani.

I think the mini groups within each big is a good idea, but not putting a catagory to each. Instead, letting the students themselves make friends. Everyone is different and so there will still be some indiviuality between friends groups. which is good :D

Any questions?

and btw, thank you to those who have offered up characters for this :D

Letting the students make their own mini-group instead of us making them is a much better idea. It would put the students on a much more comfortable level knowing that they do have freedom of sort to make their own group depending on the people they talk to.

I so need to make a sig of my own for the RB's. lol

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back