Reviving Hilary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilary Grace

OOC First Name
debscute
Wand
debscute
Hey, I am looking for RPers with out of school aged (or last year of school-ish) characters who are looking for either just light, fun role-plays or for something a little more serious. I am really interested in expanding Hilary's character further.

This is open both to characters that Hilary may know from the past and characters she may not know yet. Let me know if you are interested.

Debbie

Yes! Do you want it to be like a planned meeting of old friends or more of a chance encounter. Hilary has newly returned to New Zealand, but also has started using Floo Powder and such again so I consider her back in "Wizarding Civilization". Either would make sense :p

If Hilary ever gets in trouble with the law, you know who to call. :r

Heyy,

I have two characters that might interest you.
First is Bowie Oz, he's not very developed, but he's a 22 year old England born male. He attended Hogwarts Scotland and was a Gryffindor. He went to University in New Zealand to study Geography, fast tracking into second year, and doing three years in uni. He then spent a year traveling, and has not settled down in New Zealand where he works.
He's not got many friends, but he's a friendly enough guy, childish at times, and not quite sure if he should be settling down, but enjoying working. Would be up for anything,

The Second guy is Zander Valentine, he is a 23/24 year old guy. He was born in England and has always lived there, he has eight siblings, and when his parents died when he was sixteen, he dropped out of school and worked from home to be able to provide for his family. He left his entire school life, his hopes and dreams behind to care for his siblings. Right now, one of his siblings is in Hospital, one is working in Hogwarts New Zealand. And the others are in several different places. The eldest daughter, (a character I also control) just had a baby, and has given it to Zander to look after, so that she can finish her degree and get a proper job. Zander is currently splitting his time between New Zealand and England. Thankfully, it's only him, the youngest brother and his niece that live at the house.
Zander is pretty selfless, he would do anything for his family. Anything means anything. He'd work the entire way through the night to be able to have enough money to keep them afloat. He's a friendly guy, who's dealing with everything in his life. He hasn't had a girlfriend in a very long time, and the last interest didn't work out. He is pretty much desperate for friends, so he'd love to be around someone new.
He'd pretty much be up for anything.

So, if you're interested, or not interested, just let me know.

Both sound awesome, but Zander sounds a little more Hilary. She is very much loyal and a family girl, though she recently lost her mother after moving back to Canada to care for her right after school (this was the last of her family members that she was still in contact with). She used to be very fun loving and bubbly, though not having anyone has really mellowed her out a little, much to her dissheartening. Seeing Zander's selfless-ness sounds like just the thing to drag her out of her self-pitying slump into who she really is. I would love for them to meet and depending on how things work out I would be open for them to have a relationship in the future.

Hilary and Bowie may be kindred spirits seeing as they are both a little unsure about what they should be doing, but have been thrown into "adult-hood" by necessity. Hilary used to be a bit of a social butterfly but has since lost touch with many of her friends. If you'd like they could also RP and be friends.
Lily Drage said:
Lily might be up for something once the baby is born. :r
That would be great! Also I had no idea Lily was pregnant... must have missed that :p (Actually had to remind myself that Lily had gotten married during seventh year... :r ) I'm not sure if you would want it to be a "chance encounter" or something more planned... Just let me know!

Hilary Grace said:
Both sound awesome, but Zander sounds a little more Hilary. She is very much loyal and a family girl, though she recently lost her mother after moving back to Canada to care for her right after school (this was the last of her family members that she was still in contact with). She used to be very fun loving and bubbly, though not having anyone has really mellowed her out a little, much to her dissheartening. Seeing Zander's selfless-ness sounds like just the thing to drag her out of her self-pitying slump into who she really is. I would love for them to meet and depending on how things work out I would be open for them to have a relationship in the future.

Hilary and Bowie may be kindred spirits seeing as they are both a little unsure about what they should be doing, but have been thrown into "adult-hood" by necessity. Hilary used to be a bit of a social butterfly but has since lost touch with many of her friends. If you'd like they could also RP and be friends.

Probably best to start something up with Zander to begin with, see how that pans out, and then later on have her meet Bowie. I do think that Zander and Hilary would get along fairly well, so I think them meeting would be great.
Would you like to start something, or shall I?

I started it Here I set it in New Zealand, hope that's okay

Hilary Grace said:
Lily Drage said:
Lily might be up for something once the baby is born. :r
That would be great! Also I had no idea Lily was pregnant... must have missed that :p (Actually had to remind myself that Lily had gotten married during seventh year... :r ) I'm not sure if you would want it to be a "chance encounter" or something more planned... Just let me know!
Oh, yeah. She is ready to pop. Actually the baby thread is started, just going really slow on it. :D

I would say probably a chance encounter would be better for the pair of them. She could be back to work at the store she owns or could be getting lunch or something like that. Outside of work, she isn't in New Zealand any more, now that she lives in Minnesota with Sumner. :r

Once the threads are finished, I will bug ya and we can start something up.

Having the baby is Estrella's living room? :p :r

And sure, that sounds great! Just let me know :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back