Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
bi (syrus)
Wand
Knotted 11 Inch Unyielding Mahogany Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Hello everyone! I have a few characters I want to play with, so tag along while I tell you about them!</SIZE></COLOR></FONT>
tumblr_m9jf7e1P531qf4vk2.gif
Rama Mowry. Rama is my first year Ravenclaw. She is the daughter of Hezekiah Mowry, a werewolf. As of now, she is interested in being a healer because her father is so miserable because of his condition. Rama is a very kind and generous girl, but she does not like to share. She is an only child, so she is not used to sharing the things and people in her life. I think this would be very interesting to play with. There are also time where she can be very stubborn. She also can't stand people who are loud and obnoxious. I am open to anything for her.
tumblr_mwy5eouzsT1qbe9fbo6_250.gif
Raymond Mandy. When I left Raymond was a bit on an angry fish. I can't see that changing. Raymond is sixth year Slytherin. There was a time he wanted to be a Seer, but he is in a bit of a rut, and he needs friends. He is a bit prickly on the outside because of the scar on his left cheek. He got it from putting his face too close to a flame while studying.
ashley-argota-sleepy-hollow-exclusive.jpg
Adrian Maley. Adrian is a Durmstrang alum. She is currently 23 years old, and she has a 2 or three year old boy, Mordred. She is a part of the Necromancy group in the Scitorari. Despite having a baby, she never wanted to be a mother, and she is not happy that she is stuck with a crying child. She has not even given her child the last name of his father or her last name because she does not want to be associated with the child in anyway. I haven't played with her a lot, but she is a very developed character, and if there are any evil things she could be a part of, I'd love it.
10f698aa0ff692645d60f2af7160d465.jpg
<FONT font="Arial"><COLOR color="Black"><SIZE size="50">
Dominik Perrie. He is Isaiah Jeffreys cousin. He is a fourth year Gryffindor. He is a very energetic little lion. He needs some friends and potential trouble to get into. He is adopted, but this does not get to him, as he is very comfortable with his family. It'd also be nice to have some enemies because no one gets along with everyone.

And....that is it for now! I have other charries that aren't on here, so let me know what you want to do!

~Lovi

Loovvviiiii

For Rama, I can offer Zenia Katsaros for her to have some conflict with. Zenia is a first year Gryffindor, and she is quite talkative and loud ;) I feel like she's the polar opposite, because Zenia is very much like -sharing is caring!-

Dominik - trouble you say? :r Finn Urie is a Fifth Year Gryffindor and is a big prankster! They could get into tons of trouble together. And if you want Dominik to pick on anyone/ prank/whatever I'm sure I have a few characters he can bully

Donna! You actually posted! *dances* Okay, lets get down to business.

Rama+Zenia- I think this would be great! Rama is not always willing to share everything, so if Zenia tries to force it out of her, she will definitely get heated! I think this is wonderful! <3 Do you want me to start this one?

Dominik+Finn- I've been dying to roleplay with Finn since you made him! Dominik is definitely not a bully. He cares about people and is too loyal to intentionally hurt someone. But, I would love for him to do some harmless pranks and get into some trouble. It's just a matter of what they could do!

Gary Ives said:
I've been dying to roleplay with Finn since you made him!
Then why didn't you pester me D: All the RP pesterings allowed.

Yes please, if you could start one that'd be great ^_^
And we can do Finn x Dominik one later on?

Hey Lovi! :hug:

I have my sixth years, Archie and Pia who could be friends with Raymond!

Archie is in Gryffindor. He's very energetic, sporty and is pretty happy go lucky. There's no middle ground with him, both with how he interacts with others and how he interacts with everything. He's an all or nothing kind of person and could either be really nice and supportive to Raymond or really mean to him. But more likely than not he probably wouldn't get along with Raymond if Raymond is mean from the beginning because Archie usually doesn't have enough of an attention span to be patient with people/help them deal with their problems, insecurities, etc. They probably won't be friends but I'm offering him anyway in case you find the idea of role playing them interesting!

Pia is very different to Archie and is much more of a patient, kind person but she has a lot of emotional barriers up so it takes a long time for her to make friends. She's in Ravenclaw and transferred from Castelobruxo in the beginning of her fifth year so she's still relatively new to Hogwarts. She has a group of friends now who she trusts and cares about but a person can never have too many friends. I'm not sure how she and Raymond would get along because Pia has an aversion to most of the male population right now but that doesn't mean we could thread them and see if they could be friends. There's a possibility Pia would get along better with Raymond because she's a good listener and likes to debate/listen to people talk so she can gather knowledge and opinions on the world. Maybe they could just talk to each other a lot and end up becoming friends?

Let me know what you think!

Annaleise! :hug: Down to business.

RaymondxArchie: Raymond is definitely a bit of @sshole at first, but I have not played with him in a while, so I honestly cannot say how he will react. I do know that he is not easily annoyed. It takes a crap ton to officially annoy Ray Ray and make him angry. Archie's attention span may be an irritant, but he can deal with it I think. This all depends on you. We can have them be frenemies or just enemies. I am down for whatever.

RaymondxPia: Raymond can be very curious, so he may bother her to see why she avoids guys. I am thinking a talk would be very nice. It would allow Raymond to possibly make some friends and try to be a nice person.

Just let me know. :)

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back