Resting under the trees

Hadan sighed. She decided to ask yet another question, "You don't have anything against Slytherins, do you? I found that some people do, and I just wanted to know." Hadan ran her fingers through her short hair nervously.

"Not against the house in general, but my experience with one Slytherin wasn't so good. But you can't really fit everybody of one house into one mold." Kailey replied.

"Really? Do you mind if I ask who it was?" Hadan then added, "I don't really have anything against the houses. I honestly just don't like some people here."

"To be honest I don't really remember the girls name. It was back around the beginning of last year. All I remember is that she was walking around saying that everyone that wasn't a pureblood Slytherin was basically scum and arguing with people just to do it." Kailey replied

Hadan shook her head and replied, "That is just plain stupid. She shouldn't have done that. There are hardly any purebloods anymore. Most are either inbred or lucky to come across another pureblood."

"I have to agree with you on that matter." Kailey replied

Hadan shrugged, "That is normally the reason why I don't like purebloods. I haven't met a nice one yet."

"I haven't met a nice one either. But ya never know there may be a black sheep out there somewhere." Kailey replied

Hadan laughed, "I would love to meet one. One without pride and stuff. However, I may be dead before one is born like that."

Kailey shrugged not really having anything to say as it seemed pretty true.

Hadan fingered the ground. She asked Kailey, "What are you going to be once you get out of here?"

"To be honest, I haven't really thought about it. Being an Auror sounds appealing to me. But So do many other things." Kailey replied "How about you?" she asked

Hadan opened her mouth to answer, then she realized something. Her and her sister planned on opening a potion shop one day. Hadan bit her lip, "I am rather skilled at drawing, writing, and potion making. I planned to open a shop one day, but, I don't think I could do it. Maybe an author posing as a Muggle."

"That would be a good career. I heard some muggle authors make alot of money." Kailey replied

Hadan shrugged, "My mother wouldn't approve, because then I would have to live in the muggle world. I guess that would work, considering that I don't live with her." Hadan laughed at the thought of her mother finding out something that her mother does not believe in.

"That would work then I guess." Kailey replied

Hadan glanced back at the exit. The sun was beginning to set ever so slightly. "We have been here for a while. When would be the best time to head back to the castle? It won't be dark for another hour or so."

"It gets dark back here quicker than it would out there. Maybe we should head a bit closer to the exit an a few minutes. Then I'd say we've got about another hour of daytime before we'd have to head in. But thats just a guess." Kailey replied noticing the setting sun.

Hadan nodded, "I get what you meant. Perhaps we should get closer toward it right now. I wouldn't want to be attacked by something...bigger than me, you know?" She stood up, got her things, and waited for Kailey.

"I get that." Kailey replied as she stood up and put her bag back on her shoulder. She would wipe herself off but didn't see the point, they were going to be sitting down in a matter of seconds again anyways.

Hadan led the way as they walked toward the exit. Once she could see the castle, Hadan sat back down in the grass. Her eyes looked at everyone else who was also enjoying the day. Hadan turned to Kailey, "Looking forward to becoming a thrid year?"

Kailey followed Hadan and sat down about the same distance away from her as she had been further back in the forest. "Kind of, I think being a third year will be different with all the electives and things. But I wonder if I can take on all the classes I signed up for." Kailey replied

Hadan understood, "Ah, I see. So, for the first two years here, the classes are chosen for you? That isn't really fair. But I guess that it is what it is."

"Yeah, the basic classes everyone has to take till their 6th year. You still have to take them, You just get more classes tacked on to it." Kailey replied not seeing how that was fair at all.

Hadan made a face, "And no freedom to wonder the halls. Everyone has to be in bed. But what about those who don't sleep? Retarded."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back