Kaitlyn
Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Cypress/Ebony Mix 14" Core of Basilisk Fang; Black Walnut/Maple 12 3/4" Essense of Silver Thistle

Hadan looked up at the sky, and found a perfect tree to lean up against. She sat down and rested. She took off her jacket, and placed it by her bag. She was in the shade, so the sun would do no harm to her. She couldn't help but wonder if any other students dared to go this deep in the forest.

Kailey was walking through the forest. Her wand lit to give out some light, Constantly checking over her shoulder to make sure she could still see the exit. She had always wanted to explore the forest. She decided to rest under a big tree. She was kind of deep in but she could still see a bit of light from the outside so she thought she was fine.

Hadan heard something on the other side of the tree, facing the exit. Wand out, she cautiously walked on the other side of the tree. Being relieved that it wasn't anything dangerous, she forced a smile to the unfamiliar student and softly said, "I didn't know what you were... You startled me a bit."

{I always seem to forget the freaking end of the code.}

Kailey smiled back the polite smile you;d give to someone you hadn't met and softly said "Oh, Sorry about that."

Hadan stared at the girl, and could only guess that she wasn't a first year. Keeping an eye on her stuff, she sat down indian style in front of the girl, while keeping a distance so neither would feel uncomfortable. Hadan asked, "What house are you in?"

"I'm in Ravenclaw" Kailey answered before going on to ask "Which house are you in?" in return, She figured the girl wasn't Ravenclaw because she had never seen her in the tower.

Hadan grinned to herself, being relieved that this girl was not in Hufflepuff or Gryfindor. "Slytherin, first year." Hadan answered. "I'm Hadan, just so you know."

"I'm Kailey, Ravenclaw second year." Kailey replied finding it a bit unnecesary to say Ravenclaw but at the same time it just sounded better with a house and a year to her for some odd reason.

Hadan laughed under her breath. She knew that just saying the year she was in was rather silly sounding. Hadan dared herself to ask the reason why Kailey was this deep into the forest. Hadan glanced back to see if the sun was still shining on the lawn. She turned to Kailey, "Why are back here anyway?" Hadan wondered if she sounded rude, but it didn't really matter to her.

"I felt like it." Kailey said simply, that being her only explanation

Hadan laughed at her explanation. Hadan smiled, "I was just making sure that no one was following me. I assumed that I would look suspicious with a jacket and a hood on in this kind of weather." Hadan wished that she could have reworded that, but it was too late now. She hoped that she wouldn't have to explain why she wore such garments.

Kailey raised an eyebrow at the way that sounded, Why is she wearing a jacket and a hood? Well, it is April...She may live in aplace thats usually really hot this time of year for all I know. Kailey thought

Hadan smiled softly, hardly noticable. She has to be wondering it. I can feel it. I should just answer it. It isn't that big of a deal. she thought. She glanced at the exit, still seeing that it was day out. Hadan finally said, "I wear a jacket because the sun is more likely to give me skin cancer due to albinism. Also, the reason why I have red eyes." Hadan wondered if Kailey would be uncomfortable with her looking like a demon off of a horror movie. Hadan thought it was cool to have red eyes, but some people wouldn't think so.

"Yikes...Good reason to wear a jacket. Your eyes are red? You can't really tell with the lack of light here." Kailey replied "I bet it must look pretty cool though" she said thinking about it. I'll have to try that later!

Hadan felt rather relieved. She smirked, "I ought to go around freaking people out around here, saying I am possessed or something. I bet Hufflepuffs would be more likely to run."

Kailey couldn't help but let out a snort of laughter. She honestly had nothing against Hufflepuffs but that would be funny. Hufflepuff or not, It could be one of her own housemates and it'd still be funny. "That would be hilarious" she replied once her laughter had died down.

Hadan thought for a moment before adding on, "Hm, it would be best to do it at night, but, well, the rules say not. Sucks though. Not too many people notice me because I stay away from them. I would be unfamiliar to them, so they wouldn't know what to expect."

"That would be funny but the eyes would be less noticeable due to the lack of light...But night would be a better time overall. I hadn't noticed you around the school that much till today. Then again I'm not the most observant person around." Kailey replied

"I usually just keep to myself. That has to be why I haven't recognized you in the least bit. And you are right. There would have to be light around to actually brighten up the effect. Muggles might be easier to trick though. It's a shame they won't let us out on Halloween," Hadan finished. She shifted her position on the ground, so she would feel more relaxed.

"Some muggles would, some wouldn't. Just the same as wizards. A witch or wizard can be a dumba$$ same as a muggle can. Heck, It'd probably be easier to trick the magical community because Muggles think all this stuffs fake. Wizards would be open to and afraid of anything probably." she said putting her opinion in before giving an 'I really don't know' shrug.

Hadan shrugged also, "Yeah, I understand that. I grew up as a witch, so I don't know how muggles live exactly. Mother put them as common filth, even though she married one. Hm, it would seem that your opinion is right. I wonder if wizards out there are afraid that the Dark Lord will return." Hadan traced her fingers in the grass. She felt rather displeased with her mother raising her to think that way about muggles.

"Your dad's a muggle too?" Kailey asked before going on to say "There are probably a few people who do."

Hadan nodded, "Yeah, he was...before he, uh, went missing." Hadan thought for a moment, "I am not sure if he will return or not. But he sure does still have plenty of followers."

"Your fathers missing? Oh I'm so sorry." Kailey replied thinking about if her father went missing. "He does still have alot of followers doesn't he." Kailey said, figuring Hadan would rather not talk about her father.

Hadan shrugged it off, "To be honest, I believe that he is dead, on very good sources. In about another year or two, the authorities will pronounce him dead. Don't be sorry. I hated him anyway." Then, she remembered about her father. She dismissed it and went to think about the DEath Eaters. "I think so. I say that my mother is one. She hasn't really told me, but it fits her." Hadan shrugged again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back