Resting under the trees

"It kind of is...I usually just go down to the common room and do...Well, whatever I feel like doing at the time." Kailey replied realizing that that hinted to her sleepless nights. Maybe she won't figure that out... she thought

Hadan clasped her hands together. This girl had to sleep like the others. Hm, what if she didn't? I won't ask. I don't want to pressure her at all. She smiled, "I just stare up at the ceiling all night, or drink a potion that helps me relax and space out. Like acid, but not so dangerous." She giggled.

"As odd as it sounds I've always wondered what would happen if gave a spider a hit of acid. Like, how misshapen it's web would be or if it'd just die." Kailey replied "Weird thing to think of I know."

[I just had to put in a refrence to that video in there. :D]

Hadan laughed, "I would love to see that. I have a bit of that potion with me. If we can just find a spider...and somehow make it bigger, we can see what happens to it." Hadan reached inside her bag and pulled out a vial full of blue potion.

[I noticed. lol]

"That would be funny." Kailey replied

Hadan looked around, "Darn. No spiders. Hmm. Well, we'll have to wait on another day to do this." She looked at the vial. "Eh, oh well."

"Oh well..." Kailey replied randomly turning her hair blue.

Hadan saw this change in her hair and chuckled. She replied to it, "Suits a Ravenclaw, for sure."

"Yep, It sure does." Kailey replied before making her hair a dark green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back