Remember Me?

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
o_O It's been three months and wow I feel like the noob I was when I first joined two years ago. Everything seems unfamiliar on the site and I feel so behind on everything, haha. :shy:
So, I'm back!! ^_^ My last exam was Friday. Which means, I'm done with school forever! :woot: My grades improved significantly, so although it was sad to say goodbye to HNZ for the past months, it was not wasted time.
And now, guess what? I'm free for a whole year! No homework, no assignments, no school during the day! I'm taking a gap year before I continue my education, because I reckon I deserve it. :r Which means I can write again and read again and RP again! :lol:
Phew, this year has been tough, but enough about me, how is everyone else? What's new? :frantics:
I'm so unsure of what is actually going on in the HNZ world that it will take some time for me to get back into things, so bare with me for the time being.
I love you guys and have missed you all so much. :hug: :wub:

:frantics: Welcome back Taylor. OMG yay so glad you're back, you were missed sooooo much :wub:

Can't wait to see you back and shiz around the board again :woot:

:hug: Pat

Welcome back Taylor! I'm glad that your grades picked up, and am extremely jealous of your gap year <_<
Glad to have you back ^_^

Donna :hug:

Welcome back! :cool:

:woot: Welcome back and Congratulations on finishing school Taylor!!
You must be thrilled ^_^
It's great to see someone return :)

Cyndi :hug:

TAYLOR!!! :frantics: :woot:
<i>
</i>

I'm so glad to hear everything went well with exams and whatnot!
Welcome back girl, you've been missed!! :wub:
<i>
</i>

YAY!!! WELCOME BACK TAYLOR!!!!

Omfg! :frantics: So much to catch up on, so much to wow... xD
I have no idea if I can explain everything here. Must either PM you or something. :p

Welcome back Taylor and Congrats finishing school ^_^

Welcome back Taylor!

there's a new Minister and Luxen's back from the dead again and Cynthia's still writing her evil gossip column and Brian works for the Daily Prophet (Intern) and... Nick has left the site but is still here so he's not really gone (kinda like our own Dumbledore) and that's all I can think of for the moment XD

Yayyyy Taylor's backkk! Welcome back :hug:

Taylor! :o
Welcome bacckkk! ^_^
I'm already scarring you for life in Spam - so my work here is done. :r

Users who are viewing this thread

Back