Relaxing

Crystal Cleeve

Crystal was bored of staying in her dorm so decided to take a wander outside, she visited the lake first but then decided to go to the lawn instead. She looked around and didnt see anyone so took a seat on the grass and looked out at the view, she watched as soe of the first years ran past and laughed slightly as one of them fell.

Elvera dashed out of the doors of the castle, and ran full pelt across the lawn towards the lake as she had heard a few of the girls in her dorm say that they had seen a mermaid. in her hurry she tripped over a branch in the ground that most have blown from the forrest in the storm the night before. as she got up she saw that one of the other students was laughing at her. she wasn't sure wether to talk to this stranger or go and see the mermaid, but remembering her vow to get to know a few of the other students this semester she stopped and went to talk to this stranger. "hi i'm elvera le fey" she introduced herself. then she waited for the other girl to do the same

Andrew walked out of the Slyterin dorm behind a girl. He was actually intending to talk to her because she was a third year but Andrew hadn't seen her before.So it meant she was a transfer student and Andrew liked the idea of getting to know her better. He followed her to the lawn. "Hey, Mind If I join you?"he asked the girls.

Crystal smiled at the girl and said."Hey, im Crystal Cleeve." She looked around her at the view then looked back as a boy in Slytherin asked if he could join them."Sure, take a seat. Im Crystal." Crystal said with a smile.

Elvera watched Andrew the guy from the lawn the other night come over. i hope that he doesn't think i am strange. at least i am conscious this time she thought. "hi" she said, a little cautiously. once he had joined in Elvera asked "have you seen the mermaid?" and she looked towards the lake as she waited for a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back