Relationships (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brightstone of course
Will you start?

I can offer Luciano as a mentor. He will hopefully be transfering into fourth year.
He also just moved to New Zealand from England, so they would have a lot in common.
I also have an unsorted girl, Caitlyn Scott, who could be a crush/relationship/friend. She's quite quiet, but friendly.

I have a few unsorted.

There's Yuki Okinawa, and Darmorel Milner. They boy I have is Akihiro Suzuki, but he's older, but they could still be really good guy friends.

Yuki is usually sweet, but she also has a really mean streak. If she wasn't Muggle born, she would be a Slytherin. But she also would never backstab a friend. So if you need a good girl buddy or a good friend she'd be someone you could rely on, even though she sometimes has a nasty temper. ^^

Darmorel is kind and has a lot of energy, and always has a lot of fun. She also would have your back whenever you would need it. She's also very musical and does a lot with music. She's just an entertaining girl. If you need a best or good friend I'm open to either. xD

Akihiro is a rich boy from Tokyo, and is actually the future betrothed of Yuki's older sister Kaede. He's in love with her, so he talks about her a lot. But he also has trouble making friends, and still needs a best friend. He's a year older, and is transfering from Durmstrang, so he won't really know any other students besides the First years and Kaede. So I'm most likely thinking he'll probably have a 1st year best friend. xD But either way he'd probably be a good friend.

Luciano: Yeah i think that having him as a mentor would be great, he needs some older friends and as he has moved from England to New Zealand is a bonus as they will have a lot in common. I think that Calvin would sort of look up to him like a role model or older brother. What house do you think he will be in?

As for Caitlyn I wouldn't mind rping with her too if thats ok. Calvin is the opposite to her he's loud and outgoing, so i think they could be good friends, maybe a potential relationship when they get to hogwarts? Would you like to start the rp or shall i?

Kaede: Maybe if he rp's with yuki she could be a person he trusts, someone who he doesnt think of a crush who can offer good advice and things? I think if he has a crush on too many girls it will go to his head :p

Darmorel sounds great, she sounds sort of like a female Calvin, he has a lot of energy and is looking for fun, i think they could be good friends. do you want to start the rp for them or shall i?

Akihiro sounds good as a pen friend, like someone who could be good friends with Calvin and can keep in touch while they are away at school? I feel the best friend thing even if it is far away, and Calvin wouldn't mind him talking about kaede a loy. He will just pretend to listen :r: :D Do you want to start the rp or shall i?

Calvin- Okay to all of them. xD
And there's a lot of them, so do you want to start one and I'll start the other two? I can do Yuki and Akihiro.
Oh, and Akihiro is actually transferring to Hogwarts, so it might be weird to send letters to eachother xDD And Akihiro isn't always like "Kaede Kaede Kaede" Once you get to know him he's pretty out there. And with Kaede we could have Akihiro introduce them if you want to be friends with her as well.

So I could start threads with Yuki and Akihiro, and would you mind doing the Darmorel one? If not I can do them all. ^^

Oh, i've just re read your post it says he transferring from not to durmstrang. Ok well they can just meet up and chat then :D and yeah I dont mind, it's another friend, one step further to making Calvin popular :lol: . Thats fine i'll start Darmorel then, i'll post it tomorow since ive got to go off now and i'll pm you the link when i've done it :)

Nicky could be a friend too i guess, or perhaps a close friend too?

Nichkun's a pretty friendly guy overall, and from what i've seen, he's popular with most of the girls. He's a little sweet, but a little shy at times. He doesn't really have much guy friends, because almost all his friends are girls.

Hey there :)

Well, I'm up for anything, except maybe enemies. Sandra's a good person, so I think she'll pretty much get along with everyone. She's a down-to-earth girl i guess, and not to talkative i might say. She can be very sweet at times, but she's always very friendly, no matter what's the situation. She can also be proud, but that happens very rarely.

;DDD

ooooh ! I just noticed this topic xD
I offer my little mischievous french boy, Ning.
He's a nice boy, just up to mischief at times. I think he'll get along well with Calvin (i read some of your posts for some background check)

Okayy, a little about Ning.
He's pretty much a spoilt brat. He does have good manners and all, but just want to have fun. He can be very charming at times, and stubborn too! He has his usual moods, but his worst isn't all that bad i guess. He loves animals, and he's really kind and generous. He hates tardiness, and he's afraid of dogs, so you could say he's a little timid :p

& he gets along well with the girls. He even has girl-friends! Haha :)

Wow, so many people want to be your friend! Well, i do too!
I offer you Belle and Alana.

Belle : Playful & Sweet girl who's really friendly. She's a little too enthusiastic at times (she's a little loud and colorful), and she's a drama queen. She enjoys talking to everyone and usually is in the middle of the attention. She loves wearing red, and it reflects her boldness and enthusiasm. Belle is a "yes" girl so that means she always agrees to help people. She's also a little of a 'queen b' as she's always the 'energy source' of the party. She's also very talkative, but she has her sweet moments at times. It all depends on the atmosphere. But majority of the time, she's spirited and enthusiastic. She's also very pro-active, and may get irritated fast.

Alana : Alana is a Spanish girl who has almost the same personality as Belle. Alana is more quiet, but she still enjoys the spotlight at times. She enjoys dancing, and she an always be found dancing everywhere. Alana doesn't get irritated very fast, she's someone who tries to stay 'happy'. So she tries to make sure no one can see how angry she is. She's those kind of people who still smile when they're angry. She's a sweet and very friendly girl, and she mixes around well.

Wow lots of friends :D
Nichkhun: He sounds great for Calvin he has only met one boy so far so a guy friend would be good. They have a lot in common it seems, funny and popular with girls. Do you want to start the topic or shall i?

Sandra: That sounds good too, would she be up for a crush on Calvin. i think that would be good since it would make him more big headed which is what i'm aiming for :p

Ning: Yeah, they could be good friends, both being popular with the girls and like getting into mischief. I think that Calvin would get on well with Ning because they have similar personalities. Maybe they could be good friends/ best friends? Do you want to start the topic or shall i?

Belle: I think that Belle and Calvin will get along great. I think he needs to meet a girl who is loud and confident :D They could have some fun. Maybe you could be the girl that Calvin has a crush on, Do you want to start the rp or shall i?

As for Alana, Perhaps they could be Average friends? or something along those lines? She could be someone who he likes but is not overly friendly with?

Hiya Calvin

If you still want a mate I have an unsorted or two he may get along with.

Carter: Carter is a girl, not boy :D. She is very girly and plastic around adults to annoy her parents but is still figuring out who she really wants to be yet. Atm she is in between sporty tomboy and girly girl. She is also easily charmed.

OR

Zeke: Zeke is a boy who enjoys joking around, playing tricks nut not hurtful ones and his favourite pass time is chatting up girls. He doesn't have a good record with girls, while he never cheats he does use them somethimes.

You interested in either?

I think Calvin will get on well with Zeke as they both like to chat up the girls and Calvin does have a good record with girls so he could offer Zeke some advice :lawlz: .
Do you want to start the rp or shall i?

If it's ok i'll just rp with Zeke for the moment 'cos i have lots of rp's going on with girls. But i'll PM you when i've finished some other rp's :)

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Admin Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back