Relationships (:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvin Spencer

Hey everyone, my character is a bit of a loner. He has no friends at the moment or even enemies =-/ . I know there is a lot of unsorteds around and i would like him to have friends and other relationships.
The relationships I need :) :
•Best friend(s), someone that he can chat and have a laugh with and maybe some mischief when he is at Hogwarts ^_^
•Girl Buddy(s), I was thinking he could have like a girl best friend that he can chat and confide things into and who he can count on.
•Good friend(s), someone that he can casually chat to and recognise in the corridors and stuff.
•Crush(es), I wouldn't mind Calvin having people crushing on him or Calvin crushing on your character. Harmless flirting is ok :p
•Relationship, Maybe a girl that stands out above the rest, who really catches Calvin's eye and who really likes Calvin? Obviously they wont date straight away since he is only ten. They could become really close :grin:
•Enemy(s), I wouldn't mind Calvin to have an enemy it would make things interesting.
•Mentor(s), an older student at Hogwarts who has a close personality to his, Boy or girl.

So if your interested post here. All welcome.

Calvin is a handsome boy with blonde hair, he takes after his father a lot. Not just his looks but his personality too. Calvin is funny, friendly and chatty. He can sometimes be stubborn and intimidating. He is loud and likes standing out from the crowd. Calvin enjoys the company of ladies and enjoys making them laugh, he also likes spending time with his boy mates. He used to do that a lot back in England where he left them all. He comes from a wizarding family and has been brought up around magic. He had friends that were muggles and wizards alike.

I have two unsorted...

Siobhan's more giddy and very sociable, athletic.
Veronica's..basically the complete opposite. She had plans that she wants to lead, but I'm hoping going to Hogwarts will change that and make her a more friendly person ;)

Question: What house do you think Calvin, or Mr. Ladies Man, would fit in best?

Calvin i have two unsorted girls and one unsorted guy.

the girls Rose Love and Angel Roberts
the guy Alex Mcpeak

I have an unsorted, Lily Fossil. She's nice generally, but has a mean streak. She isn't happy about magic and doesn't trust to much but will appear that she does. She's a dancer and works hard at that.

She could be either a friend (best girl friend) or an Enemy,(because she has a lot of them and gets them pretty easily)
Which ever.

Ok guys they all sound great :)

Veronica: I'm not sure im thinking Slytherin but he's going to be like a friendly one. Not like someone who's evil.

Rose: Can you tell me a bit of what Alex, Rose and Angel are like? It would be helpful to see if they would get along and whatnot :)

Imogen: Lily, sounds a bit like Calvin, he is mostly nice but can be mean ^_^ . I think that they could be friends then she could be his best girl friend? does that sound ok?

Yes that would be good.

Would you like to start the topic? Or shall I?

Angela's a real Sweety, and she's a bit hyper at times. Depending on her first impression about people usually stick wiht her, so that could be good or bad. She's really easy to be friends with though, and she could even either be a crush, ir have a crush on Calvin.

So yeah :) If ya want, i'm here.

Well, Calvin, I'm thinking, maybe we could try a thread with Veronica and him, if you want.
She seems to be having an easier time making friends with guys rather than the girls.
And if he enters Slytherin and so does she, they might be able to balance each other out, haha.
If you want, I can start a thread.

Angela: That sounds good Angela, I think that the crush thing would be good. I imagine my character to be popular and a little hit with the ladies. Does that sound ok?

Veronica: Yeah that's fine, I think that him and Veronica may get on better than Siobhan :) , yeah they would haha. Would you start the thread? thankyou. As stated above my internet is going crazy :wacko:

Yeah no problem. Seh really easy to win over, and she blushes a lot. But sometimes she will be stubborn in admiting things, like having a crush.

would you please.. :) OMG the smily faces are different!!! that's awesome.. sorry, but yerah will you please?

the famous mentor, if you need me
I am helpful to everyone and have great communication skills(according to my heart desire(arthimacy))
I am not rude unless I dont like someone so no worries there
what say?

No problem :)

Rose is a blonde and she falls a lot but she really easy to get along with.
Angel can be a big flirty girl when she wants to and she shy sometimes.
As for Alex he's a male likes girls flirts with any girl he sees.

Ok wow :D
Andrew: Ok yeah thats sounds great, when and where? :)
Rose: I think that Calvin would like a male friend so could i possibly rp with him? I wouldn't mind rping with your two female characters either. if thats ok?
Veronica: Thanks i'll reply asap :)
Angela: heres the thread. http://hogwartsnewzealand.com/topic/7196583/1/

Ok do you want me to start the rp for all three or what?

Your welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back