Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Red Rose for @Aurora Archer

Molly headed towards the Great Hall again. There were a lot more people out and about this time. She had noticed that a few people had roses with them now. She headed towards the Gryffindor table and tapped a random Gryffindor student, possibly hoping she had the right person. "Hi! I'm Molly! And I was wondering if you knew a person named Aurora Archer?" Molly asked excitedly with a big wave, as she also held the basket of her roses tightly and close to her.

Aurora had finished her deliveries with Rosie, and they'd come to the great hall for a well deserved break. She had her red rose flower crown on and was leaning in and giggling with her sister watched as others received their roses. She spotted one of the rose delivers approach someone at the Gryffindor table. She heard her name and focused. "I'm Aurora," she called out with an excited grin...was she getting a rose?! "Is this from you Rosie?"

Rosie was loving it, she had plans to branch off from her sister in a bit and go back out to the gardens. But not quite yet. She was eating something happily, and feeling really happy with how the deliveries had gone. She knew too that the weight of the flower crown on her head would probably remain for a couple of days. But she didn't mind it and wasn't going to take it off a moment too soon. She was giggling lightly at something her sister said, but noted too, that Aurora's name had been said by someone. she shook her head in response, "No...maybe Bran did though," Rosie responded with a smile.

Molly smiled and giggled when she finally found who she was looking for and happily skipped towards the girl. "Hello, Aurora! I have a rose for you!" Molly says with a giggle and a big and excited wave, as she hands the red rose and note to the girl. "I like your flower crowns by the way! They're really cute!" Molly says with a big smile as she pointed to the red rose flower crowns.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Bran

Aurora smiled at Molly, taking the rose with some excitement. It was so fun to get roses. She opened the note and smiled fondly at her brother's words, it was sweet of him to send her a rose. She hoped that Rosie would get one too, and that unlike them sending on together he had sent one to each. "It's from Bran," she said to Rosie, showing her the note. The flower too was so pretty, she hoped to keep it at least until the next rose giving.

Rosie looked at the beautiful red rose and then back up at Molly, grinning happily at the compliment. "Thanks I made them," Rosie didn't say it in a boasting manner, just factually, she had made them. It was something she was also rather proud of. They were a good first attempt at them. "We might next time include some yellows and pinks, not sure yet,"

Molly giggled. "You're welcome! You're very talented! Looks so pretty!" Molly says with a small smile and looked at them with amazement. The Hufflepuff wasn't that talented when it came to such things, but she always liked seeing other peoples talents. "Either way, it looks really pretty no matter what," Molly says with happy giggles, as she continued to stare at the rose flower crowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back