OOC First Name
Kadi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Knotted 13 Inch Unyielding Hazel Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Delilah wasn't exactly surprised that she had ended up alone at a table by herself at her second to last Valentine's dance. Somehow it made a lot of sense that she had ended up in this position. Nothing else in her life had gone to plan, why would her love life. But if things had gone according to plan she would be dating some boy she probably didn't really care about. While dating someone didn't seem like the end of the world, the boy part or her plan, she was realizing now, was sorely misguided. She tried not steal glances at Brooke or Ivy with their dates. She didn't envy them. Not really. She maybe wished she had someone to dance with but she definitely didn't want to be dancing with Natalia....or Flynn. Instead she leaned back in her chair and stared up at the enchanted ceiling at the stary night above. She slowly let her eyes relax until it was all a big blur and the fairy lights started to blend in.

Ana Sofia had always liked the vibes around valentine's day at the school. It was a little disappointing that she hadn't been able to deliver roses this year but at the same time she had enjoyed the calmth of the day in contrast to the usual chaos. Especially now that she had other things to be responsible of as well and valentine's wasn't the only thing she had to think about today. The great hall was even more beautiful than before and she stared at the lights for a second before her attention was pulled to the rose garden. That was definitely a nice touch. She wondered if she would be able to pick a rose and debated asking the professor about it but decided against it. There was always later. Instead she mindlessly wandered over towards the tables untill she came across one of her classmates staring up at the ceiling and the lights. "It's all so pretty, isn't it?" She asked as she sat down, hoping Delilah wouldn't mind.

Delilah blinked quickly when she heard someone join her. She resisted the urge to rub her eyes to get her vision back into focus. She had actually bothered with some make up for tonight and didn't want to mess it up. She smiled when she realized it was Ana Sofia. She didn't know the other girl well but recognized her from Heta meetings and lessons of course. "Oh right." she said, realizing it probably looked like she was admiring the view and she guessed she was. "It is. Very pretty." she answered. Delilah tried to will more words to form but the all seemed stuck somewhere else. "The rose garden is a nice touch." was all she could manage, but there was only so much small talk one could make about decorations.

Ana Sofia was glad Delilah agreed the ceiling looked extra pretty tonight. It helped her appreciate how much effort there was often put into decorating the hall for these school parties. "Right?" She nodded in agreement when Delilah mentioned the rose garden. "It's super cute. I also love how it changes every now and then, I just keep waiting for something awkward to happen." Ana added with a giggle. She was certain she shifting of the bushes wasn't just for fun and she had to admit she was curious if anything interesting would happen because of it. "Were you waiting on someone? Or do you not have a date either?" She asked with a small smile, not wanting to have accidentally taken someone else's seat and having to scramble when they appeared.

Delilah smiled as Ana Sophia seemed to light up with excitement. For a moment she forgot what was going on and that she was the one who brought up the rose garden in the first place. "Yeah." she agreed quickly. "Although I feel like it would be just my luck to get trapped in there somehow." she added with a self-conscious laugh. But the thought of some eager couple getting caught was amusing. She spared a glance at the other girl and tried not to be obvious about it. She had known Ana Sophia was pretty but being so close to her now made her head feel fuzzy. Maybe that was the real reason she had kept her distance in the past. "No, I'm not waiting on anyone." Delilah answered quickly. "Not on a date at least, just holding the table in case my friends decided they need a break." she explained and hoped she didn't sound totally lame. But it sounded like she didn't have a date either.

Ana Sofia couldn't help but to giggle when Delilah mentioned getting stuck in there. She didn't know her classmate very well and yet she could somehow see that happening. It would very much be something that could happen to herself as well since she had a terrible sense of direction. "I'm sure there's always a way out somewhere." She replied in a more encouraging tone than she had meant to. Force of habit. "And looking at those pretty roses untill it that happens doesn't sound half so bad." Ana added a little dreamily, deciding for herself that she would definitely take a look at the garden later. "That's nice of you." She smiled when Delilah mentioned holding the table. "So they do have dates?" She asked before realizing the words didn't come out as they had sounded in her head and quickly rambling on. "Not that there's anything wrong with not having a date. I don't think I've ever had a date to these things. I just mean that it'd be a shame not to have a little fun yourself."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back