Reading

"No its just a good news actually.She won 200Galleons in some drawing competition.I was in a shock of the news.Nothing more."she said with a sort of giggle

Grande didnt find this very funny. He was reliefed that nothing was wrong with Katie but the joke was not funny. "Thats not funny. Dont do thing like that to me. I really care about her and if anything happened to her i would do anything in my power to fix it." Grande said angryly "I was ready to jump in that lake and not come out until i had found her." He finished. He calmed himself down before siting down where he was and saying "Im sorry. Im sure you would do the same if you really liked someone." He sighed.

As soon as Ginny heard that it was only a joke she completely felt embarrassed but angry at the same time. She had just had a prank played on her and she fell for it. 'Yeah, I'm sure i would aswell. That's a first Kasey, no one's ever been able to play a joke on me without me knowing it was a joke from the start. You must be better than me now.' said Ginny starting to get her nerves back together.

"Actually i wasnt playing joke or stuff.Maybe my expression were a bit weird but as i was joging,exercise you know and i heard the nes so i came.Anyway,Grande its good to know you care and like her so much."she said trying to calm down

"That would explain a lot." Grande said still sitting on the ground. Breathing hard he spoke again"Im glad you both understand how i feel. My mom always said that i had a short temper and i get stressed out very easily. The two dont mix. If you two dont mind, i really dont fell like going back inside." He said Getting up. "I am just going to back and sit by the lake again. To try to calm down. Do you mind?" He waited for their reply before going.

Ginny face went red yet again. She had guessed wrong and made an even bigger fool of herself. Ooops. She let go of her wand and put it in her pocket and examined her hand as she walked back to the castle. There was a big cross right across her palm and her fingers had been bruised yet again. the blood was starting to dry up but there was still frsh blood runing from it. she looked up to see what everyone was doing now after that excitement, in a second.

"Whats wrong with your hand?" Grande said as he was about to leave, to go back to sit down under the tree.

' Ummm' said ginny thinking up an excuse.'it's just a cut from the lake. it's nothing really. i get them all the time.' said ginny sort of quickly but a bit too obvious. at least she wasn't lying but she wasn't telling the complete truth as well. Ginny felt guilty now.

"Your not telling the whole truth. I can tell but if you do not want to go into it then i understand. Do you want to tell me? It is your choice. If you dont want to i will just let it drop." Grande said knowing that having serects that you wouldnt tell anyone was part of life.

' oh i always make it too obvious' said ginny making a mental note to punish herself later. 'there's nothing to talk about though and if there was you wouldn't want to know anyway.' ginny thought about what she had just said. he was only trying to help. 'well actually there is but i can't tell anyone or i would die from the loss of blood.' ginny thought of the curse her parents had put on her and pain seered in her hand again. it was bleeding deeply now. She put it straight into her other hand to hide it and started walking to the forest. it was too good a day to sleep in. 'sorry.'

"Its okay i understand. Do you want some time alone? Because i am just going to go sit down by the tree. You can go and take of that cut." He said as he began to walk back towards the the tree.

'I'm not really bothered for company. you know what, i think i'll go to the lake and clean my hand then head off to somewhere.' said ginny changing direction and going to the lake. she was trying to remember how far away the orphanage was from here. Maybe she could manage it in a night.

"Okay. I will see you later." He said. As he walked back down to the tree and the lake. When he reached the the tree he relised that he had left his book there. He sat down on the trunk of the tree, opened his book and began to read again. He wondered where Katie washe had not seen her all afternoon.

Ginny watched him sit next to the tree and started to read his book. He reminded her of Shadow and how he used to come and greet her and go back to whatever he was doing before that. She dipped her hand in the water to clean it but shot it straight out again. She looked down at it and realized that some of the skin had been burned by the water. Ouch! thought Ginny. She couldn't clean it using water. What had happened to her hand? It never ussually did that. Ginny looked at it more closely and noticed the cross still hadn't healed. Then she looked at her wrists and saw that their cuts had opened and were bleeding. Oh no!Ginny could only think of one thing but it was impossible that they could still be alive.

Every so often Grande looked up from his book. He looked over at Ginny. She was washing her cut he looked back down at his book. He wondered if maybe he should go inside a call it a day. Where had Kasey gone after she had talked to them. Where was katie. All of these thing were on his mind and he did not know how to sort them. He looked back down to his book and read once more.

Grande read more of his book. He began to feel tired while reading his book. It had been ahard day and he had not slept much the night before. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. He that either Katie or Kasey would see him asleep and take the chance to be the one to wake him up.

Ginny decided to get away from everyone so as not to get them in danger. She took her wand out with her hand hoping that her wand wouldn't be too bloody after holding it. 'Accio Broom,' and she caught the broom with her other hand. She tried to rack her brains wheter she had learned a spell that would stop the bleeding. She hadn't. She looked at her sweater. There was blood on it from her stomach. This is just great.she thought. She mounted her broom and hovered wondering where to go.She noticed grande was sleeping but left him there. What he didn't know couldn't hurt him. Could she escape the castle or would she be better here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back