Reading

' well depends what kind of person you are really. if you are suicidal or if you aren't. the lake's not dangerous though, it's just what you do in the lake that can be dangerous.' said Ginny hoping she hadn't made a lecture.

"It is True it depends on what you do in the lake." Grande said. She had not lectured, she had a valid point.

'and anyway that's just a one off. I mean how many people have you heard of that have drowned in the lake. i haven't heard of anyone but that's just me.'
added Ginny. She did a couple of forward flips to warm herself up.

"No one but i would still be careful." Grande said. He watched her do forward flips in amazment. "Wow thats cool. Where did you learn to do that?"

'Oh i'm sorry force of habit. you don't mind do you? well, i sort of learnt it whenever i fell head first over Shadow so i thought what i i put my hands down first and swing my legs forward and there you have it. no more sore heads.' said ginny doing a couple more to keep herself warm.

"Thats cool. I just hurt my head. As you saw earlier. Thanks again for saving me for having to go to the hospital wing. I dont like hospitals much. It would have been a terrible day but i had good day." As he spoke of Hospital wing he reached down to his arm and ran his hand down.

'Are you ok? you seem to always do that when you think of the hospital wing. R you sure you're ok?' said Ginny stopping her forward flips.

"Its hard to explain. I kinda badly hurt myself the other day and i all ready dont like hospitals but i had to go to hospital wing and you know Hospitals are like scaryly wierd and too clean." He trailed off. "I hurt my arm." He push up his sleeve and should her the cut he had gotten. It looked pretty bad. He looked down at it then looked back up at Ginny.

Ginny understood him.She hated them as well.He showed her the cut.
'Yeah, I understand.How did that happen?Looking on the bright side though,at least you didn't lose your arm.' said ginny trying to take her mind off it and putting it onto something else. She had seen worse on a horse but she had only ever seen that bad on herself and she had never believed that it could happen to other people whom she had met.

"Its wierd and it could have been prevented. I was running down a corridor wheni bumped into Katie and another girl and Katies key chain broke and cut my skin pretty badly. I chose to go clean it in the bathroom and it didnt stop and i collasped at the lack of blood. When i got to hospital wing i took a potion to help the blood make more and i was not the push myself too much and not hurt myself in any way. Thats why when i bumped my head against the branch they said i should go to hospital wing but there was no way i was going again. Not if i can help it." Grande said

'accidents always happen and I should know.i'm called the accident prone girl back home and everybody do these little tricks on me and i always seem to get myself into scrapes. and other times cuts appear on me even if i can't remember getting them even though i know how i got them now. You're lucky you had Katie there to help you. When i got that bad noone but myself was there to help me.You are feeling better now though aren't you?'asked Ginny starting to do her forward flips again.

"Yeah much better, a bit tired but much better." Grande said

'great' said Ginny in the middle of a forward flip. she was warm enough now so she decided to walk and they were approaching the castle so she didn't want to draw any attention to herself.
'umm...do you mind if i have my wand back please? i'm sort of attached to it.' said ginny having her hand out ready to receive her wand.

"Yeah sure. Here." Grande said handing back her wand. " I really love my wand too. I dont know what it is about them but if i am away from my wand for too long then i get kinda lonely." He said. "Thats sounds so gay but it is how i feel."

' it does a wee bit but hey, who cares about that really. I bet you noone would care if i suddenly decided to become gay apart from me not that i would anyway.' said Ginny quikly at the end. ginny looked at her wand again and immeadiately the fire stopped on top of it. the wand was slightly burnt.
'Ooops, I can never get the spell to work without burning my wand no matter how much i try. Now i have to go learn how to unburn things yet again.'said ginny jokingly. :) ' Have you ever had trouble with any spells?'

"I have had trouble with a few spells. Mostly when i cast spells i think about what the spell does and paint a picture of it working in my head, then if i saw it right enough it will work." Grande said "I will show you. When i want the spell lumos to work then i simply think of a very dark room and me lighting it up with my wand." He thought of a dark room and light and then of Katie. Thinking of someone also helped him but he was not going to say that. He thought of the image bright in his head "Lumos" right after he had said it his wand let of a bright glow. It was very bright and since it was dark around them with his wand light they could see almost everything. "See"

'Sort of'said ginny. 'I do that aswell but i still have trouble' as grande had done the spell she had studied his face rather than the wand.She could tell that he wasn't thinking just that. 'by the way, i was just wondering what you were actually thinking there because i know it wasn't just the room. You should try and not show emotions that much on your face. it really gives the game away.' said Ginny smiling yet again to herself. she was so glad that Mrs.Nelson had done those classes with her even though she had got whiped until she could do it. :)

Grande went red. "I get what you mean. I really should try harder." Grande said "Just out of curosity, why are do you not like hospitals? If you dont want to answer then it doesnt matter i was just wondering."

'Well they're always clean and they can't cure my disease so they threatened to keep me there permantly as an experiment. they always act as if you're not there aswell and they force you to eat. i mean, what if you're not hungry. i just hate them. i am never going to stay there forever and get pipes dripping out of me everyday. what if i don't manage to escape again?' said ginny remebering how she had just managed to escape with cuts everywhere on her. She was like a living miracle.

"Okay, thats understandable. I feel that way too. I dont see any use in them at all. They are a big waste of money." Grande said "Did you always know you were magic?"He asked changing the subject.

'Well my dad was a wizard and i knew that but when i was ten according to my parents i hadn't shown any signs so they dumped me in woods after trying to kill me.' Ginny thought about what she had just said and saw the whole scene in front of her. Suddenly, her hand started painfully hurting like ussually. She clenched it around her wand and bit her tongue. 'So i didn't think that i would be a witch but fate proves me wrong yet again. She pretended to look at the ground but really looked at her hand. It was bleeding again. Great.she thought.

"Wow I just knew. I started showing signs wheni was about 8 1/2." Grande said then looking down at her hand saw it was bleeding. "Is your hand okay?"

Grande looked round to Kasey. He listened as she spoke. "No i havent, well not since she went off for a swim. Why?" Grande said getting worried.

Ginny saw the panic in both of them. ' where was she last?I hope it's not the lake.' said ginny, the fear spreading through her. there was still pain in her hand but she didn't care about that. She would sort that out after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back