Reading

Grande Fuego

Wand
Bois D'Arc Wand 12" Essence of Crystallized Dragon Fire
Grande Fuego walked out the school after his DADA class. He wanted somewhere to sit. He spotted a great spot by the lake. he walked down taking everything in. It was so peaceful and the weather was good when got to the lake he sat down in front of a tree. Lokked in his bag and pulled out his DADA book. That class was so good that he decided to read up on it. He looked out on to the lake before he began to read. " I wish i had my i-pod but they dont work here." He said to himself, then looking down to the book in his hand. Opened it and began to read.

Katie ran towards Grande exitedly"Hey!"she called when she was almost there."Hi!Do you Know you got O in Defence?"she asked ,Breathing hard as she was running very fast.She finally got there and stopped .Her long Black hair bumped at her back.She kept her hand in front of her face protecting it from the sun.

"Hi Katie."said Kasey grinning."who are you?"she asked turning to the boy standing beside Katie."Hi "she said still facing the boy."I am Kasey Carla,1st year Rawenclaw."she said with a smile.

"Hello Kasey! Im Grande Fuego, 1st year Gryffindor. Its nice to meet you" He said to Kasey, shaking her hand. Then turning to Katie said "I got a O in DADA? OMG I cant believe it. YES!!" He jumped up and hugged Katie. Then suddenly jumped away quickly and began to blush. " Oh sorry. Do you two want to sit with me here or do you have to go somewhere?"

Veronica saw a bunch of peole she hadnt seen before and walked up to them."Hi, I m veronica." she said politely

Grande saw the new person arrive and got up to say hello" Hi Veronica! Im Grande Fuego. How are you doing today?" He said this with the biggest smile ever.

"Have a nice swim. Watch out for the giant squid." Grande called to her as she left. "So Kasey, Chaser. Do you think you could teach me a thing or two? What about you Veronica. Are you good at quidditch?"

"Hey everyone, ya I m the new Slytherin chaser."Veronica replied.

"I guess everyone here apart from me can play quidditch, then. I really am so bad at it, so i hate to say but Kasey you will have your work cut out. Why dont you join us too. She will need some help trust me, im that bad." Grande said laughing. Grande heard the scream coming from where Katie had been going. "Whats going on?!" he said loadly. " Katie are you okay?" He called.

Laughing and turning back to the other said "Shes played more tricks on me this year than everyone outside of school i know put togther."

"Well" He pondered "Yes i guess that would be quite fun. I dont think i would be able to pull it off. I will either fall about laughing or come in late. I am late for everything." He said still smiling "but i guess with you help we could just pull it of."

Ginny was swimming when she saw Kasey and veronica and a few other people she didn't know. she decided she would over hear them. She went as close as she could to the edge without them seing. the boy was called Grande Fuego and he wanted to plan a practical joke. it sounded like her expertise area. she thought for a second then she covered herself in seaweed till she was completly covered and started walking out slowly. of course nobody would recognise her either but that was the whole point. she walked towards them with her hands out
'i'm coming to get you, Kasey.' :D

Grande jumped and hit his head off a low branch. When he did this he swore pretty badly under his breathe."I wish people would stop doing that. This is not the school of practical jokes. Anyway" he said as he held out his hand to greet the new comer " Hi my names Grande Fuego and i am a first year Gryffindor who people like to play practical jokes on. What your name?"

Daniel walked into a group that was enjoyng its talks."Hey Grande.Hi Kasey.Hi"He said to the people he knew."So you are hurt ,u bumped into this branch.Kasey help me to take this guy to the hospital wing.I heard he never likes to go there.Grande you arent though .I am going to take you this time.Your head will swell up.Comon .No excuses."He said pulling Grande

"This is completely unfair i hit my head of a branch im not going to die." Grande said " I always hit my head of everything and i dont go running to hospital wing. If you try to take me I will jump in the lake."

'i'm Ginny, sorry about that. I didn't expect you to have that big a fright. sorry.'
as soon as she said that Daniel walked into the group.
She decided to come to Grande's rescue since she had just caused it really.
'Grande doesn't need to go to the hospital wing. All he needs is something cold like cold water to stop the swelling appearing.' ginny scooped up some water from the lake and threw onto Grande then she set to work picking off all the seaweed off her and throwing them back to the lake.

Grande was thankful that Ginny had helped him up until the point where she splashed him with water but Daniel let go. He walked over to Ginny and said "Thanks for that. I really didnt need to go hospital wing over a bumped head and dont worry about scaring me everyone does it." Grande said honestly.

' no problem. i always get myself into scrapes worse than yours and i ahven't been once yet to the hospital wing even when i live with muggles. and anyway, i enjoy splashing water on people so don't thank me.'
'so, i heard you want help with a practical joke on someone. i could help you out there. i'm great on them.' :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back