Reading~

"Now what..."Bellatrix asked, letting the fun of the situation die down. She really had trouble with people skills, even if it was with someone, like Kiera that she knew so well. She let the question float awkwardly in the air.

Bellatrix cackled darkly at that. "Yeah...so did I...but I highly doubt this school will get any First Year that was remotely like me..."

"I know...I think..." she said now sounding slightly confused, and adding a light laugh to the end of her statement.

"Christmas break..." Bellatrix repeated softly, confusion still heavy on her face, as she fell into deep thought.

Kiera sighed. "Im not sure anymore. I dont want to stay at an inn. She should treat me like family, not a stranger off the streets espically when its her that wants me to come see her." she answered.

"Kiera..." Bellatrix softly said. "You have to understand where she is coming from...if she brought you anywhere near her home...you would be in grave danger...I think she is trying her best..."

Kiera sighed. Maybe Jacqueline was trying..."I dont know maybe...I still dont trust her. Bruin offered to come along for the first few days. I wrote her a letter yesterday telling her that he was coming with me and that I wanted to stay at her house." Kiera confessed to Bella.

"Her house?!" Bellatrix sputtered. "Do you wish to die? And where the hell did Bruin come from!" she suddenly said raising her voice.

Kiera was surprised by Bella's outburst. "Well Bruin offered to go with me when I was explaining how I didnt want to go because I didnt trust Jacqueline. I was nervous. Then he asked me to the Yule Ball....Wait How is going to her house going to kill me?" she asked skeptically.

Bellatrix scoffed at Kiera about the idea of Bruin and her suddenly an item. She did not care or feel jelious, she just thought the whole situation was stupid. But maybe she was jelious inside....maybe she knew, she would never have someone to care for her...a crush...a boyfriend...anything. Then snapping back to reality, she galred at her. "She's a Death Eater for merlins sake, Kiera! Can't you think of what it is like to live around someone like that, what goes on around their homes? Trust me, its not just afternoon teas. Bad people show up around other Death Eaters...and they won't like the likes of you....or him..." she said spitting the last word as if it was a bad taste.

Kiera could tell what Bella was thinking. Bella thought Bruin was her boyfriend. Kiera didnt like Bella yelling at her. "First things Bella, Bruin is not my boyfriend. Hes just being a good friend. But no I cant think of how its like to live with Death Eaters. What did you mean the looks of me?! Theres nothing wrong with me!" she said furiously.

Bellatrix rolled her eyes. "Your a half blood Kiera! No matter how easily it is accepted here, with Death Eaters it is not! It is all who the f**k you are and what you have done to prove that you are worth! Think of what happend to Athene and I, in her own bleedin home, BY HER GRANDFATHER!" Bellatrix screamed at her. "You don't get it..." she then mumbled angrilly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back